News Kubrat on ESPN+ Sat!

CatchnShoot

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know some of y’all will be locked into the KSI vs Paul gun show, but the violent giant Kubrat Pulev is, at long last, back in the ring...

Kubrat Pulev vs Rydell Booker is the undercard for Jamel Hering vs Lamont Roach.... the audacity!!!!

One of the hardest punchers in any gym, Amir Imam is also on the card, but probably won’t see TV time...

Honestly, I’m not sure how all the cards line up, but you have options.

There’s even a shithouse UFC card tomorrow as well.

I honestly still don't know who this KSI and Logan Paul are. I think I saw one of them bragging about themselves on a DAZN card last week but don't get why they're headlining anything.

Anyway hopefully Pulev looks good. It's about time he get in the ring with a good HW again.

There’s even a shithouse UFC card tomorrow as well.
C'mon, man. Why you gotta be like that?
Besides, the UFC is on in the morning & afternoon.

As for Pulev, let's hope he doesn't stink the joint out in outpointing Booker like Jermaine Franklin did a few months ago. If Pulev wants to be talked about & send notice to the rest of the division as a top contender he should get Booker out of there tomorrow night.

As for Pulev, let's hope he doesn't stink the joint out in outpointing Booker like Jermaine Franklin did a few months ago. If Pulev wants to be talked about & send notice to the rest of the division as a top contender he should get Booker out of there tomorrow night.

Agreed on the boxing, disagree on the UFC. That card is rancid, man.

Hopefully they send a dude to do the post fight interview. ;)

Agreed on the boxing, disagree on the UFC. That card is rancid, man.

Hopefully they send a dude to do the post fight interview. ;)
Last two fights will be good

I just tuned in and a guy's shin was a balloon

Last two fights will be good

I just tuned in and a guy's shin was a balloon

Yep. Although I've been watching since 9:00 AM this morning & nothing has really gotten my attention. Other than Khabib's cousin getting tapped out in a big upset.

Undercard underway... Flores Jr vs Mesquita... Flores looks very promising, good speed, decent defensively, seemingly good power and great punch selection thus far... good times.

Love how Tim Bradley basically says Booker's a tub of goo... lol.

I wonder if Pulev just sees a floating head in the ring, or what? Like it's a huge body, start hunting it.

Pulev really took over in the 4th. Booker does not look good.

In shape Booker could win this fight.

So... what do you do for work Mr. Booker??

Uh.... I'ma human heavybag...

If AJ wins the rematch, I wanna see Ruiz vs Booker... in a reinforced ring.

In shape Booker could win this fight.
In shape Booker is probably a CW though :)

You can't be successful as a weekend warrior in boxing. It just isn't great for your health.

Christ. The last time that I saw Booker fight was when he lost to Toney. He looked like shit.

In shape Booker is probably a CW though :)

You can't be successful as a weekend warrior in boxing. It just isn't great for your health.

His body was soft when he fought at CW back in the day. He's probably a natural LHW.

Back