KSW responds to Bellator's post. KSW vs Bellator?

I'd take Parnasse to beat Pitbull at this point, somewhat confidently. That's the first fight that jumps out but isn't Parnasse at 155lbs now too?

I'd take Parnasse to beat Pitbull at this point, somewhat confidently. That's the first fight that jumps out but isn't Parnasse at 155lbs now too?

He's having a couple of fights there because they wanted to do the unification but Ziolkowski got injured so he fought Rajewski for the interim instead. If this doesn't happen I imagine he fights Ziolkowski then drops back down to defend against Smielowski.

He's having a couple of fights there because they wanted to do the unification but Ziolkowski got injured so he fought Rajewski for the interim instead. If this doesn't happen I imagine he fights Ziolkowski then drops back down to defend against Smielowski.

Polish are hilariouski.

I'd pass on Kongo because he's boring as hell. Bellator got some fat brawlers to throw out instead.
are you telling me you WOULDNT like to see Pudz smash the hell out of Kongo? cause i would.

Stringent testing? Bellator? Don’t they just do post fight testing (and it’s just some fighters randomly?) how often do you hear about Bellator fighters being popped. They should be alright, Yoel and others are doing okay.

Learn how to read and comprehend. The only state athletic commission within the USA that has stringent PED testing is California. If you had taken notice I said "Bellator accepting only if the fights would be held in California" again the state in which many MMA fighters have failed testing by its AC.

Learn how to read and comprehend. The only state athletic commission within the USA that has stringent PED testing is California. If you had taken notice I said "Bellator accepting only if the fights would be held in California" again the state in which many MMA fighters have failed testing by its AC.

You’re right I glossed over that. Whenever I see Coker wanting shows in California I tend to assume because that’s where he based STRIKEFORCE out of, I didn’t plug the two things together. But again you’re right there and it flew over my head.

Back