KSW no longer on Dazn

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by MMALOPEZ, Nov 14, 2020.

1. MMALOPEZ Gold Belt

2. careto Brown Belt

This is more a hit to KSW than to DAZN, imo.

Rizz likes this.
  3. MMALOPEZ Gold Belt

Dazn is kind of in limbo with mma. Bellator GP that was an exclusive deal with Dazn had their semis on Cbs sports.

Falconkick likes this.
  4. David Street Use skills

I thought Dazn goal was to save boxing, but that failed instead I understood they became big with soccer, and even motor racing. They should change their focus and once they built themselves back up they can pay more again for some MMA.

Let's see where KSW end up. Would like UFC Fight-Pass but even UFC put their big Euro fight on Dazn.

5. rob mafia Red Belt

dazn sucks shit. i doubt many mma fans still have dazn, unless they actually use it for other sports/are not in the usa, where dazn might not completely suck.

Falconkick likes this.
  6. valetudo school Orange Belt

Bellator only share with DAZN it's biggest bouts.

KSW never was something big as Bellator and One FC. ACA is even bigger than KSW. It is a medium organization, not a big one. DAZN should never have signed with them, because they never were something extremely big.

7. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

KSW was never on DAZN for us Canadians :(

Blunderbuss likes this.
  8. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

???

DAZN didn't just have Bellator and KSW. DAZN also had Combate. Are you telling me KSW isn't as big as Combate?

9. skylolow Silver Belt

It's as simple as DAZN doesn't work in the USA. I thought maybe with boxing they could do something to sustain themselves until they started handing out crazy money with really not a great game plan to make it all flow together so they could get matchups people would care about.

The sports that would get you the subscribers in the USA are controlled by the biggest media outlets in the world. They aren't going to let you out bid them and to even get in the room the money is absolutely ridiculous. The deals are in the billions a year not a 50 million a year or even a few hundred million a year. DAZN works in other countries because they can secure deals with the NFL, MLB, NBA, etc. mainly because the biggest media players in those markets don't put as much value behind America's biggest sport leagues and this also the reason they are able to secure other sport deals in those markets. But there is big enough demand for someone like DAZN to make some coin on it.

It appears DAZN is basically on its last legs in the US and it won't surprise me if they pull out of the market. Not sure what the details were for KSW but it seems that would hold some value in other countries but maybe the deal was only for North America.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  10. PudzianFighter Blue Belt

KSW is bigger than ACA.
    Combate? XD

[​IMG]

David Street likes this.
  11. Kingz Gold Belt

Probably canceling them as soon as I’m sure there won’t be any more bellator cards exclusive to the service..or when I’m no longer grandfathered into the original $9.99 price. CBS sports doesn’t do a west coast tape delay and they also simulcast on you tube now and I watch almost nothing else on DAZN. It was pretty exciting at first but they just didn’t grow and all the COVID shutdowns put the final nail in the coffin

12. Blunderbuss The Chairman of the PWD

I have it in Canada but only for NFL. I watch the MMA as a bonus but once the season is over, I cancel.

13. careto Brown Belt

Coker said Bellator would continue their DAZN partnership after covid. We'll see how it goes in 2021. DAZN is great if you live in Germany, btw.

14. David Street Use skills

That is not true get out of your small thinking. KSW is #1 in Poland and big in Ukraine.. Bigger than ACA but ACA is growing KSW has stabilized. KSW need to do what CW doing and get new markets.

15. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Throwing my apanyent

Yeah I m in Germany and DAZN is good for UFC, Bellator and ok for boxing.

16. manboy<3 Pathetic hater,MEGA shill

DAZN is dying

17. cagerageforever Blue Belt

This dazn make any sense