News KSW banned all Russian fighters

This is going to happen a lot for optics. Shamil isn't at war with Ukraine, but I guess the fans at the arena might see him as a Russian representative.

I don't think Volkov, Pavlovich, Abdurakhimov or Valiev will end up competing at UFC London either.

Is Musaev a supporter of the invasion or why is he being blackballed?

Russian teams are being thrown out of the Champions League, there's all sorts of sports stuff going on. I don't agree with it but it is what it is.

Tbh guys actually based in Russia might have had an issue getting paid anyway, unless they were getting paid in Crypto or something.

Russian teams are being thrown out of the Champions League, there's all sorts of sports stuff going on. I don't agree with it but it is what it is.

Tbh guys actually based in Russia might have had an issue getting paid anyway, unless they were getting paid in Crypto or something.
Putin announced a ban on all foreign payments, aka no money coming from abroad across all Russian banks. I expect stuff to get very complicated

Putin announced a ban on all foreign payments, aka no money coming from abroad across all Russian banks. I expect stuff to get very complicated

tbh I think we can probably forget about Russians who are Russian based competing in US and European organisations for a while.

I also think Americans and Europeans won't be fighting in Russia for a while.

Brazilians don't seem to give a fuck though.

tbh I think we can probably forget about Russians who are Russian based competing in US and European organisations for a while.

Shit, I hope Nemkov is out of Russia, then. Fedor was in Ireland this past weekend, I wonder if the rest of the team is out, too.

Seems unfair, tbh but it is what it is.

Ya I wouldn't be surprised if Eagle FC event is scrapped as well

Shit, I hope Nemkov is out of Russia, then. Fedor was in Ireland this past weekend, I wonder if the rest of the team is out, too.

I doubt it matters where they are really. They won't have visas to live in Europe and I don't think organisations are going to have much of a way to pay them anyway.

Until these sanctions are gone I think they're quite possibly stuck.

Yeah, I think it will be unfortunately. As a fan boy of Russian MMA it's annoying but compared to some of the stuff I'm seeing in Ukraine it's trivial.
Dumb war that is hurting innocent people, be it throught loss of homes, lives, monetary means, etc. Never should have come to this and not needed for this region.

Nah this ain’t it.

World is on its backside.

Nah this ain’t it.

World is on its backside.
The sanctions are gonna hurt a lot more Russian citizens, who are majorly not in favor off this war, more then anything. Every Russian knows a Ukrainian, works with one, even has Ukrainian relatives, lovers, whatevers.

I don't agree with the actions Putin has taken in the last week, but I hope this doesn't turn into a witch hunt for random Russian citizens and punishing them.

I don't agree with the actions Putin has taken in the last week, but I hope this doesn't turn into a witch hunt for random Russian citizens and punishing them.

Sadly that’s what the western world / big dogs want and are aiming for. They’ve already managed to get every man and his dog to change their profile pictures to blue and yellow flags.

Just a shame this much effort isn’t undertaken when Middle Eastern / African countries are being carpet bombed by said countries.

LOL, 'ethically justifiable, decision'. I'd like to hear which ethics they took into consideration while making this decision.

Back