KSW at the stadium, 65.000 people in the audience! May 2017!

Getting more and more excited for this event with every day that's passing.

Mankowski-Khalidov is a really good matchup, props to Mankowski for suggesting the fight. I really hope that Khalidov wins over Barnett so this fight gets more hype.

It looks great, but what about the rest of their shows? Won't this mame the rest of their shows for the year lame?
That's a good point actually. But I think they gonna do just fine. They know what the Polish fans want and they deliver.

unnamed-1.jpg

They're going all out for this one and I'm loving this entire card. Super stoked for this event.

Actual fight card. One superfight and 5 tittle fights.

Propably yet freak fight - Popek Monster vs Robert Burneika. Pudz vs meybe James Thompson 3 / Bobby Lashley / Karol Bedorf.

16729568_1209082625813894_8223413786302093616_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's time for KSW to make their promotion a monthly event.

That's a good point actually. But I think they gonna do just fine. They know what the Polish fans want and they deliver.

I don't know. People are people. I'm not too far from Toronto. After the UFC did the show in the Rogers Centre/SkyDome in front of 60K plus fans, I don't want to say it killed off the market, but it was a steady downward drop.

Once they get their fix -- whatever that may be -- casuals move onto other things. If you are from outside of Poland, think of your friends that swore they were hardcore MMA or UFC fans but you knew they were not. Where are they now?

In the long-term, with the way the company seems to be growing KSW will probably have to look outside of Poland just like how the UFC had to look outside of the USA to keep their shows going. The trick will be finding areas that want what they are offering.

I don't know. People are people. I'm not too far from Toronto. After the UFC did the show in the Rogers Centre/SkyDome in front of 60K plus fans, I don't want to say it killed off the market, but it was a steady downward drop.

Once they get their fix -- whatever that may be -- casuals move onto other things. If you are from outside of Poland, think of your friends that swore they were hardcore MMA or UFC fans but you knew they were not. Where are they now?

In the long-term, with the way the company seems to be growing KSW will probably have to look outside of Poland just like how the UFC had to look outside of the USA to keep their shows going. The trick will be finding areas that want what they are offering.
They are already planning future event to be held in Ireland, UK, USA this/next year. And Who knows? maybe it'll off the market and maybe it won't. First they need to feel those 60k seats
Imo, their future depends on how well this event does and on the results of the fights. They could potentially have 5 new champs after this event. And a lot of rematches after that.. <45>

It looks great, but what about the rest of their shows? Won't this mame the rest of their shows for the year lame?

When is next show after that? July? Sept? What saves them is they arent like UFC/Bellator where they have to do a show two weeks after this big event.

They will likely have a few months before the next show and they should be able to get one or two champs on that card say in Sept. Then in Dec you get guys like Pudz/Mamed back for a big end of the year show.

They are like Rizin only doing a few shows a year which allows them to stack each show.

Rumor: On Tuesday, "KSW Day" at stadium. Probably they announce KSW 38 and opponent of Pudzianowski. It will be a press conference. Heavyweight champion Fernando Rodrigues arrived to Warsaw.

16804068_1628203207488320_3068516627193488403_o.jpg

They are already planning future event to be held in Ireland, UK, USA this/next year. And Who knows? maybe it'll off the market and maybe it won't. First they need to feel those 60k seats
Imo, their future depends on how well this event does and on the results of the fights. They could potentially have 5 new champs after this event. And a lot of rematches after that.. <45>

I'm still expecting them to get Cro Cop to fight for them to fill some seats.

probably Damian Janikowski vs Piotr Strus will open show. Nice

Because there is the most popular and attracted the largest amount of fans.

Back