KSW, ACA, M-1 Global and Oktagon MMA should join forces

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I noticed that both are eastern European mma promotions.

Both have sizable advantage when it comes to their region. (KSW for Poland and Oktagon for Slovakia and Czech Republic)

Both have the hottest ring girls.

Both have 5-6 events a year.

Them joining forces and becoming one just like Ahkmat and ACB, will give them advantage and give birth to a European promotion that can truly rival the UFC.

They're both carving out niches in their markets. I don't think either of them want to try and rival the UFC, they're doing fine. KSW especially seems profitable, there's no sense in taking the massive risks needed to take on the UFC.

ACA does small events, sell very few tickets and have very few viewers. They are not strong in any market (Russia?) . They do a lot of events, that's all.

KSW is the largest in Poland and will be the largest in Croatia (event every year for ~15,000 fans) and Germany (first event propably 2020). Of course, also big show in England every year, and this year they are coming to the Czech Republic.

Oktagon grows so fast they want expand into whole europe in future .. This year was incredible for Oktagon probably biggest closed arena event in europe ever - 20500 people sold out O2 Arena in Prague -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfWlmIeSG0 - but man this is organization from small countries 10 000 000 czech rep and 5 000 000 slovakia .. there is no way they will ever concurency for UFC anyways incredible organization with great fights , great show and we will see more and more fighters from Oktagon (Czech rep. , Slovakia) in UFC - Klein,Barborík,Kozma ,Kertesz,Martínek,Hošek - ex professional boxer extremely attractive fights,Petrášek - his mentality is big struggle for him ,Timo Feucht ,Legierski,Dvořák - this guy is beast, . last and first guy which came from oktagon to UFC was Makhmud Muradov

Oktagon should focused only on Czech and Slovakia. I dont think that they can take over Europe over KSW.

MMA is on rise but it is not so popular in biggest European countries. France, Germany, Italy, Spain...MMA is underground there. So that is waste of money for them.

In Europe MMA is popular in Poland, Czech/Slvk, Balkans and Russia. In UK MMA seems dead.

Oktagon should focused only on Czech and Slovakia. I dont think that they can take over Europe over KSW.

MMA is on rise but it is not so popular in biggest European countries. France, Germany, Italy, Spain...MMA is underground there. So that is waste of money for them.

In Europe MMA is popular in Poland, Czech/Slvk, Balkans and Russia. In UK MMA seems dead.

Probably yea but maaan they know how to make matches look interesting even with low fighters they make big story about every fight their promotion is so good thats why they took over CZ/SK KSW is number 1 but in future? who knows ..... cuz like i said their promotion and all show around is something crazy.. they dont call themselfs Circus Oktagon for no reason

And another guy from Oktagon going into UFC (unofficial info)

his last fight in oktagon:

I don't know much about ACA, but what I know is they have a huge amount of cash to splash.

Why the hell would a bunch of individual owners who all have their own thing going on in their own countries complicate their life by merging their companies which have nothing to do with one another? So some random fan can fulfill their fantasies?

Didn't M-1 already sign an agreement with the UFC recently?

Back