PBP KSW 77: Khalidov vs. Pudzianowski, Sat. 12/17, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taken down at will, back mounted and tapped out to punches while flopping his legs and head

This guy doesn't deserve the title of strong men

Last edited:
He was the strongest man, 15-20 years ago. Now he's just an old, bloated guy trying to hang in there in a sport he was never good at.

Taken down at will, back mounted and tapped out to punches while flopping his legs and head

This guy doesn't deserve the title of strong men

Thank you Russian shill

I was one of the biggest supporters of Pudzianowski when he started in 2009, but it is about time he hangs up. He is done. He was gassed out in less than 2 minutes (he still claims he will keep going LOL). He had a promising start, but then he simply refused to change his training methods. His coach is a total fool and Pudzianowski does the same 3 - 4 exercises for MMA conditioning I have seen for many years now.

On the other hand, I was really happy (and shcoked) at how crisp, fast and sharp Khalidov looked. Despite being massively undersized and weaker physically, he completely controlled the fight start to finish. Right from the get go, I could see Pudzianowski completely lost because of Khalidov's footwork. The biggest shocker was of course when Khalidov took Pudzianowski down despite having a massive strength deficit and giving up a whole 53 pounds, but goes back to what I said above, Pudzianowski was already checked out and gassed completely so he had nothing left. Simply gave up.

Man, I am so happy for Khalidov as he used to be the biggest thing in Poland many years ago till his decline starting from the Karoglou fight. If this was Khalidov's last fight, it was a great way to send him off into the sunset.

Back