PBP KSW 66: Ziolkowski vs. Mankowski, Sat. 1/15, 1 PM ET/10 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the KSW 66 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Krzysztof the Polish Experiment from the UFC etc?

Kozi 10-9 imo...

Got dropped but appears to be still with it.

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!
Thanks man !

When someone already has unwanted
notifications... the alert doesn't work ... !

( out of likes )

Still Kozi imo 20-18.

Thanks man !

( out of likes )

NP I'm pretty low on likes I'm sure. I've been running out since Thursday regularly.

So much good content on the Dawg lately! Life is good!

Yup the same guy.

Okay I thought it might be him. Was pretty long ago when he was in the ufc. I don't remember him being a world leader when he was in the UFC but I could be wrong. Good to see he has made a career and is still around.

Well that's a wrap -- Kozi easy peasy...

Thanks man !

( out of likes )

Ok that's why I didn't get the alert. I could have probably been removed for not knowing what I'm talking about! :p

Koziorzebski def. Szymajda (30-27, 30-27, 30-26) via Unanimous Decision

G. Szadziński 8-4-0 vs. Francesco Moricca 9-5-1 at 161 lbs coming up!

Okay I thought it might be him. Was pretty long ago when he was in the ufc. I don't remember him being a world leader when he was in the UFC but I could be wrong. Good to see he has made a career and is still around.
He got KOd pretty badly in his last UFC bout and retired due to neurological problems due to it. He moved out to Dubai and runs a successful gym there for rich

Nah, probably @Kryptt banned you...
L☻L !

I hope he doesn't ban me! He doesn't know that we are kind of like Spider-Man twins. I did IT jobs forever and I'm about his age. I mean it's hard to get much better than being a Microsoft certified systems engineer on Windows NT. :p

{<redford}

He got KOd pretty badly in his last UFC bout and retired due to neurological problems due to it. He moved out to Dubai and runs a successful gym there for rich

Well that is a good ending to that story although neurological damage is tough. I bet it's nice to run a gym for the wealthy in Dubai! Thanks for the info...

Back