• Poll closed .

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
124698222_3376719679050167_7701882185273716473_o.jpg

KSW 56
November 14, 2020
Dublin 7 PM, London 7 PM, New York 2 PM, Los Angeles 11 AM, Syndey 4 AM (+1), Tokyo 3 AM (+1), Rio de Janeiro 3 PM, Warsaw 8 PM

PPV STREAM:
- kswtv.com / KSW App (Android & iOS)
- 11 USD / 10 EUR / 9 GBP / 820 RUB
- ENG commentary, DVR, VOD (72h), Full HD

FIGHT CARD:
185 lb: Michał Materla (29-7) vs Roberto Soldić (17-3)
205 lb: Tomasz Narkun (17-3) vs Ivan Erslan (9-0) - Light heavyweight title
125 lb: Karolina Owczarz (3-0) vs Justyna Haba (2-1)
170 lb: Andrzej Grzebyk (17-3) vs Marius Žaromskis (21-9)
161 lb: Mateusz Legierski (6-0) vs Francisco Barrio (7-1)
151 lb: Sebastian Rajewski (9-5, 4 KO) vs Filip Pejić (14-4, 9 KO, 3 Sub)
145 lb: Daniel Torres (10-4, 5 KO, 1 Sub) vs Max Coga (22-6-1, 8 KO, 11 Sub)
145 lb: Robert Ruchała (3-0, 1 Sub) vs Michał Domin (3-1, 2 KO, 1 Sub)

EmX3on3W8AIor8q

WEIGHT-IN CEREMONY:

Last edited:
Is ksw still on dazn. Actually wanna watch this card

Is ksw still on dazn. Actually wanna watch this card

I think you just stream it from their site.

I'm just going to stay out of worldwides for a few hours and torrent it later.

I think you just stream it from their site.

I'm just going to stay out of worldwides for a few hours and torrent it later.
Ty, its a good card. Wonder how soldic will do. I always thought he was small for a ww. Dudes a beast regardless.

Ty, its a good card. Wonder how soldic will do. I always thought he was small for a ww. Dudes a beast regardless.

I'm backing him to beat Materla. Looking forward to the title fight at LHW too. Grzebyk really impressed me last time I saw him and I expect him to lay a bit of a beating on Zaromskis.

Torres Vs Coga is a sneaky good fight too, imo.

I'm backing him to beat Materla. Looking forward to the title fight at LHW too. Grzebyk really impressed me last time I saw him and I expect him to lay a bit of a beating on Zaromskis.

Torres Vs Coga is a sneaky good fight too, imo.
Yeah i think soldic takes it. Narkun is underrated. Rooting for whitemare but doubtful he takes it.

Yeah i think soldic takes it. Narkun is underrated. Rooting for whitemare but doubtful he takes it.

The dude he's fighting looked like a killer to me on the last card.

I just looked on DAZN schedule and not there ☹️. I just reupped my DAZN for another year too. Bummer.

No, KSW still in DAZN (USA)
Incorrect. Spoke to a promotion official and it's off the table in the US, plus, I just flipped on Dazn and KSW is nowhere to be found on the schedule. In fact there, are now only two KSW videos remaining on Dazn, and there were seven yesterday.

Incorrect. Spoke to a promotion official and it's off the table in the US, plus, I just flipped on Dazn and KSW is nowhere to be found on the schedule. In fact there, are now only two KSW videos remaining on Dazn, and there were seven yesterday.

Ok sorry. Maybe fite or kswtv.com (all all around the world)

Damn. That didnt last long
I guess the deal was originally set to expire at the end of the year, but Dazn has been completely falling apart.

Oh man Racic and De Fries going to defend their titles on the same card ? The next KSW event will be long and boring.

I love submissions that appear completely out of nowhere.

Oh man Racic and De Fries going to defend their titles on the same card ? The next KSW event will be long and boring.

Račić vs De Fries, grappling super fight, sub-only. I would love to see that <45>

Why the hell did Kita get a shot against De Fries? He lost against a random Brazilian, won against 41-year old can then knocked out glass chin Andryszak with a losing record in KSW. Is the KSW roster really that thin?

Back