KSW 54: Gamrot vs. Ziółkowski

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 2.14.58 am.png So I found a new bookie, and it actually has KSW odds, so here we are. Il be researching KSW for first time ever, any opinions welcome. Im looking at you @Sadistics

fyi i am in a polish ksw twitter chat and they all like andryszak and kacper as well.
Thanks ma man. Why the lean on Kacper if you dont mind me asking? Iv seen two fights has great crisp boxing and foot work, always on his bike. Not much footage of his ground game though Adam has a shit ton of Art Triangle chokes, seems to be a ground fighter from the 3 fights iv seen under 3 min lol.

Last edited:
Also surley Gamrot is a lock ( I know odds are trash)

Thanks ma man. Why the lean on Kacper if you dont mind me asking? Iv seen two fights has great crisp boxing and foot work, always on his bike. Not much footage of his ground game though Adam has a shit ton of Art Triangle chokes, seems to be a ground fighter from the 3 fights iv seen under 3 min lol.

kacper seems like a well schooled grappler, trains out of a good camp and should have a massive edge standing.

other guy is some kind of celebrity/model in poland and mainly has wins over lower tier opponents. if you can find the fight against a serious fighter in pawel pawlak he just gets completely embarrassed. he needs an early sub here or he is likely fucked.

kacper seems like a well schooled grappler, trains out of a good camp and should have a massive edge standing.

other guy is some kind of celebrity/model in poland and mainly has wins over lower tier opponents. if you can find the fight against a serious fighter in pawel pawlak he just gets completely embarrassed. he needs an early sub here or he is likely fucked.
well thats all the convincing i need, GG pig im riding with ya.

I'm also on Kacper! I think I'll probably miss watch if it's at the same time as the last one was.

Nice one. I like being in profit before the ufc even starts

Back