KSW 53

This is why I should never go near betting when drunk.... I say while drinking and about to bet

Last edited:
It was a good game plan by Gamrot not to waste his energy trying to wrestle Parke. It turns out he is by far the better striker when fresh.

Usually if the younger fighter beats the older fighter, then in a rematch they´ll only win more dominantly, that combined with Gmabort seeming calm and collected and parker a bit of a nutcase, was close to betting Gmarot or staying away, parker from the old fights, value. This Parker was pathetic ,no gameplan, kept doing the same, couldn´t had lost much worse. Can try and justify that he looked good earlier, and blah blah blah, truth is bet lost, could it be avoided. For me think I´ll put much more stock into youth vs older fighters, and especailly the calm collected fighters. Seen this so many times now. Hard to say if value on Gamrot, I know he looked like a -500 here, but just because they look good doesnt mean they are i.e a KO fighter Koing within 1 minute will look like a supoer massive fav even if not true.

But really gotta put stock into the younger fighter doing a repeat, we see it over and over, and they only win more dominantly. Definitely will keep in mind. In my simulations/tracking, it definittely seems like ti´ll be worth it more often than not in terms of profit.

Wrsosek, close fight. He messed up in round 3 by going for a TD himself when he should had pushed the pace even if he was tired. Round 2, he lost due to the TD, very close fight though, I feel the bet was justified here, it is what it is.

No value on parker though. At least got to do a bit of arbitrage earlier when Gamrot was 1.63 and Parker 2.85. Not much only like 0,1U but I´ll take it to cover this bet.

Youth vs age, more dominant. Keep in mind. Moving on to the next one. Lets get ufc 251.

I loved this event because i hit a 3 fight parlay lol

Back