Tomasz Narkun vs TBA (LHW title)
Damian Janikowski vs TBA (MW bout)

Propably:
Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Szymon Kołecki 2
Martyn Ford
Scott Askham (MW title)
James McSweeney

Jeeez, let Pudz retire already!!!

No way Pudzianowski vs Kolecki are fighting each other again and certainly not in London, Pudzianowski is still recovering from his injury and this fight doesn't makes sense. Kolecki is just better imo and would have won without the injury anyway. He has the better mindset and on the contrary to Pudzian, he is actually making improvements in his game.

And Pudzian doesn't seems to be interested in "competitive" fights anyway, he just called out Erko Jun xD

Last edited:
Ford's debut is my most anticipated MMA moment in 2019

Ford's debut is my most anticipated MMA moment in 2019

He probably won't make his debut this year. Martin Lewandowski said in an interview that he got offered a role in a film and that he won't be able to fight at KSW 50.
And they want him making his debut in the UK

Jiri Prochazka and Tyrell Fortune needs to move to this promotion.

Damian Janikowski vs Tony Giles
Antoni Chmielewski vs Jason Radcliffe

Btw. Joilton just had signed a contract with UFD Management, what a coincidence.

https://www.mmanews.pl/2019/09/kinc...BGCZvlOlE82xBvEaI2pJr6Fy9yyEbRBk32x_G_j7FbuAI

Looks like Kincl is injured and Soldic will now probably be fighting Pietrzak. That would be the third change in opponent out of 4 title fights at KSW 50, all with quite weak replacements.

Imo this Card isn't PPV worthy. weak ME, only 8 fights with a lot of replacements and some squash matches. Even KSW barely promoted this card, especially since it's supposed to be an anniversary jubilee event.

Generally KSW seems to have quite a few problems recently, looks like they are on a downfall.

Last edited:
https://www.mmanews.pl/2019/09/kinc...BGCZvlOlE82xBvEaI2pJr6Fy9yyEbRBk32x_G_j7FbuAI

Looks like Kincl is injured and Soldic will now probably be fighting Pietrzak. That would be the third change in opponent out of 4 title fights at KSW 50, all with quite weak replacements.

Imo this Card isn't PPV worthy. Only 8 fights with a lot of replacements and some squash matches. Even KSW barely promoted this card, especially since it's supposed to be an anniversary jubilee event.

Generally KSW seems to have quite a few problems recently, looks like they are on a downfall.

I wouldn't say downfall but the Euro market is getting tougher and September can be a tough month to get fights done and a lot of guys are waiting for last minute call-ups to UFC Denmark too

Back