Krystal burger binge

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I've been killing those amazing Krystal burgers like crazy ate 60 of them last night and ate 20 from for lunch with my Baja MD with Taka Vodka for lunch at work.

I highly doubt that you ate 60 of them.

Shits old now. Change your gimmick

its actually not that much, at about 100cals each it be like eating 3 big meals in a day.

Also, are you that dense? Do you just measure your food intake on calories alone? Like, it doesn't matter that you're eating 15 pounds of broccoli because it's not that many calories? Lolol, you're not very bright.

I've been killing those amazing Krystal burgers like crazy ate 60 of them last night and ate 20 from for lunch with my Baja MD with Taka Vodka for lunch at work.
do i look like i give a fuck bra

Krystal and White Castle. Are they the same?

good stuff, thanks for sharing, krystal burgers are great, did not know of their existence until i visited georgia. people who've had krystal burgers and white castle, which do you prefer?

Absolutely not. That is equivalent to saying coke and pepsi taste the same because the are dark colored sodas.
I recall eating both, and they tasted the same to me. But it's been years apart when I tried them.

good stuff, thanks for sharing, krystal burgers are great, did not know of their existence until i visited georgia. people who've had krystal burgers and white castle, which do you prefer?

I'm partial to White Castle. I grew up eating them. They were a quarter, I think. I'd go up there with a couple dollars and leave with a few cheeseburgers and a Big Red. Good stuff.

Never heard of them. Never heard of TS either

Never heard of them. Never heard of TS either
white castle of the south, they dont have white castle in the south, they dont have krystal in the north from what i know

Krystal is way better than white castle, WC burgers taste like fart flavored wax.

Absolutely not. That is equivalent to saying coke and pepsi taste the same because the are dark colored sodas.

I'd say Krystal and White Castle are much more similar than Coke and Pepsi.

And ts sounds fat.

white castle of the south, they dont have white castle in the south, they dont have krystal in the north from what i know
Never had White Castle either

Back