Social Krystal Ball and Sagaar claim Yang trolled Mayor Pete by surprise on their live chat

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do you think it's like Krystal and their audience interpret it? They think Pete got blindsided

It seems way too obvious of a ploy for Yang towards Pete. Pete is thick skinned and self-aware that he is perceived as corrupt by the Bernie bro crowd. I wouldn't be suprised if Yang gave him a heads up "I'll flaunt this book that is critical of you during our livestream chat together, wear a shocked face, it'll make for good youtube drama!" and Pete said ok sure whatever floats your boat.

Andrew Yang is great, he is proving himself to be more of a leader than both Trump and Biden. Americans fucked up by not paying attention to him.

Pete is not going to put anybody over at his expense. If it was an intentional jab at Pete, then it was as blindside attack, which I applaud.

trolling? was suprise buttsex out of the question?

I don't think this was any type of "gotcha" on Yang's part. He had just had Krystal as a guest on his podcast and was reading her book to prep for the interview. So it makes sense that that did, in fact, happen to be the book he had read most recently.

I'm actually listening to the Krystal Ball interview now. It's decent. Though I'm waiting to get to the part where Yang explains his Biden endorsement. Because up to this point Yang is talking like a hyper, pro-working class populist.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...Ewj05Znl9aTpAhVIGs0KHWs9BVQQjrkEegQIDRAE&ep=6

Back