Krylov vs OSP II, same result? Is al capone overrated?

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was re-watching the murder about a week ago

What are we doing with the kid? Let him grow? Feed him with more of ed herman's cousins?

If he cnt beat osp there is no belt, he still young tho.
But i dnt know, his body looks too soft for lhw.

Osp almost killed the kid, good job of miragliota.

Isn't OSP fighting Manuwa next?
I would like to see a rematch, although I'd still favor OSP

He's learning - still takes too many shots though when standing....

OSP vs. Krylov in WWE event big screen? What the hell is going on there?

I don't think Nikita is that good. His record is suspect too.

I think OSP would beat him again, this time by KO. Krylov is very hittable and his transitions and control aren't the best, he has crazy power and is good with his subs though. He is young too, so he could improve.

If he cnt beat osp there is no belt, he still young tho.
But i dnt know, his body looks too soft for lhw.

Osp almost killed the kid, good job of miragliota.

That was a simply mistake made. He forgot to let go of his guilitine and got choked. I doubt that would ever happen again. Since this wasn't even a fight, just a fast fluke of a fight.

Who rates Krylov? He's just a fun action fighter who's on a roll but once he steps up again he will get destroyed. Luckily for him, there's only like 5 good LHW now

Nakita had nothing for Ovince, but Nikita would destroy Ovance.

Krylov vs Shogun, Lil Nog or C.Anderson

Krylov would beat Shogun as bad as Jones did.
The Lil Nog fight would be good but would end up like Lil Nog vs Rumble
The Anderson fight could turn out to suck if Anderson back peddles the whole time.

I dont think people rate him, they just enjoy his goofy fights where he pulls out crazy wins when he shouldnt. I enjoy watching him fight, but I dont think he will be a contender. I also didn't think he would be on the streak he is now, even if they are not the best opponents, so eh.

He isn't overrated, he hasn't been facing top competition and I haven't seen anyone saying that he will be a future belt holder or whatever. he can become better and maybe OSP could decline soon.

Back