Krylov getting screwed by the UFC

I heard that, bro.

Fuck Dana White.

tumblr_nzz82klYTS1s36k43o2_r1_500.gif

Why do I feel you are a 5'5" 140lb manlet and shaking your fight at the screen as you type?
Maybe because I intimidate you talking like a man and it's the only way you can coax yourself to sleep

Yeah he definitely should have gotten a bonus for that. Ellenberger's win was a nice comeback story but I'll take the head kick to face plant KO over that any day.

That KO was video game worthy. Herman collapsed into a living death.

The dude is on a 5 fight finish streak, and hasnt gotten one bonus. His finish last night was just as good as Woodleys and better than Jakes imo. Wtf does he have to do to get a bonus?
You're right. Knocking out Ed Herman is the same and knocking out Robbie Lawler, the champion. Dude isn't getting shafted by the UFC. If anything he is being babied. Dude is 5-0 and has only fought cans.

You're right. Knocking out Ed Herman is the same and knocking out Robbie Lawler, the champion. Dude isn't getting shafted by the UFC. If anything he is being babied. Dude is 5-0 and has only fought cans.
You're an absolute moron. Nobody said knocking out Herman and Lawler were the same, not sure why you made that up. Or maybe you're braindead and can't comprehend what you just read

Also, you know they don't give you bonuses for who you finish right? It helps, but that's not what it's based on. I'm guessing you're too fucking stupid to understand that as well

And the "dude" is NOT 5-0, that isn't his career record, UFC record or even his record at LHW. It's time to shut the fuck up, you obviously don't know what you're talking about

I like this guy

He has potential to have a Donald cerrone kind of career. Fringe top 3 always crushing people not in top 3. Loses a title shot

Good career to have

We're still a bit ahead of the curve here. He'll be getting his recognition one of these days. The casual's still don't know about him yet, but he's going to be making run for the belt and then everyone will see how good he is. That fight was one of the best fights of the night.

Last edited:
I like this guy

He has potential to have a Donald cerrone kind of career. Fringe top 3 always crushing people not in top 3. Loses a title shot

Good career to have
If only he'd come to a good camp in the US for awhile, I know he's been doing well but I think if he added some solid wrestling and defensive BJJ skills he'd have a very good chance at being the champ

Jakes was good, but Ill take a walk off, face plant head kick over a body kick TKO anyday
There's something about the way a perfect liver kick effects people that makes it special.

Complete body shutdown, so much so that a conscious fighter barely even attempts to block the head strikes that follow.

Head kick ko's are great but body kick finishes are a lot rarer.

There's something about the way a perfect liver kick effects people that makes it special.

Complete body shutdown, so much so that a conscious fighter barely even attempts to block the head strikes that follow.

Head kick ko's are great but body kick finishes are a lot rarer.
They are but if Brown was gonna get finished by strikes, we all knew it was gonna be to his body. And he didn't even lose consciousness

i agree but, sadly, we can't question to whom a bonus goes as it is purely a prerogative of management. a fight worthy of bonus is in the eye of the beholder.

They are but if Brown was gonna get finished by strikes, we all knew it was gonna be to his body. And he didn't even lose consciousness
Yeah, I know what you mean, but to see him conscious yet completely defenseless due to the kick was a bit more memorable to me.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but to see him conscious yet completely defenseless due to the kick was a bit more memorable to me.
It was definitely worthy of a bonus, cant argue there. That I was Matt Brown, who has never been finished by strikes, makes it even more so

We're still a bit ahead of the curve here. He'll be getting his recognition one of these days. The casual's still don't know about him yet, but he's going to be making run for the belt and then everyone will see how good he is. That fight was one of the best fights of the night.
That fight was just a ginger getting walk-off-head-kicked-KO'ed...Nothing to see here...

Back