Krylov getting screwed by the UFC

Imo they should've given out 4 POTN bonuses to Woodley, Ellenberger, Krylov and Hamilton. Rose & Karolina's fight wasn't bonus worthy.

Yup Ellenberger and Woodkey got it. Krylov hasn't gotten one bonus for his last 5 finishes

Woodley I can almost, KINDA understand since he beat Lawler, but even then. That head kick was spectacular as fuck. Ellenberger has no business getting a bonus over Krylov

He looked great. I hope they keep building him slowly, he's pretty much the only young prospect above MW that the UFC have at the moment.

They should feed OSP to him. I can guarantee that he will avenge that loss. I am sick and bitter about that loss til this day.

Time for Krylov vs. Shogun
No shogun deserves better than that, used as an old stepping stone if fuggedup. Krylov should fight that bad ass Misha Circunov, check his record.
Shogun needs to be given older fighters who r going in same direction as him. John Jones got to beat up all the 205ers on thier way down, I know some of them happen before we knew they were almost done like Shogun, Machida Or Chael...Vitor who needed roids to make 205 and are true 185ers anyways.
Circunov I think wins this now and if UFC helps will be a Title challenger eventually.

Krylov deserved a bonus for last nights highlight reel KO kick for sure.

Fedor said it for years UFC has disrespected and not really promoted Russians fighters as they have with fighters from other countries. I mean you don't have to look far to see how true Fedor's words are. Sergei Kharitonov completely ignored by the UFC when they bought Strikeforce and even when he was a free agent just before Bellator signed him. Khabib Nurmagomedov gets constantly screwed out of title shots even though he's been the #1 contender for the longest time. Krylov is 6-2 in the UFC with 5 wins in a row all by finish and the UFC is not giving him the fights to quickly move up the ranks.

You have to be blind or dumb to not see a pattern of the UFC giving russian fighters the shaft.

I've never seen a guy look that impressive after dropping a weight class.

Hopefully they've given him some locker room bonuses for some of those finishes, they don't disclose those so you never know.

Before the sale, I'd have been relatively sure Dana would have cut Krylov a check for that knockout even if he didn't officially get FOTN. With the new ownership, I don't know that he has that much discretion.

I also bet Krylov's next fight isn't a prelim.

Yup that's some bullshit he didn't get anything extra. He was way more entertaining then the main event and co main and much more brutal then ellenbergs ko. Some bullshit

Wow he really didn't get a bonus for that? That's seriously messed up. One of the best KO's of the year.

Krylov is a treat to watch. A brawler with great varied strikes and a great sub game. He has a lot of potential that's for sure. I would like to see against anyone at this point , he is fun to watch.

That faceplant was the thing of beauty. Thanks WME for Royal Fuckery

So was the "co-main"

They announced Lawler-Woodley next, slap in face that another boring ass women's fight was co

tumblr_nwo6i5h3GP1tq4of6o1_400.gif

When they start banning people for utter stupidity around here is the day I visit this forum more often. God some of you people make it a chore to come here.

When they start banning people for utter stupidity around here is the day I visit this forum more often. God some of you people make it a chore to come here.

No one misses you. Go change your tampon.

Back