Krylov getting screwed by the UFC

Enigma87

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The dude is on a 5 fight finish streak, and hasnt gotten one bonus. His finish last night was just as good as Woodleys and better than Jakes imo. Wtf does he have to do to get a bonus?

I hope he gets some real competition

He also never had a "decision" in his fights. Ever.

Deffo bonus worthy. Hamilton's kinda was, too, imo.

Yeah he definitely should have gotten a bonus for that. Ellenberger's win was a nice comeback story but I'll take the head kick to face plant KO over that any day.

He should've been on the main card. The first two bouts they featured were utter crap.

I agree. Hope they are taking care of Krylov. He is a mad man.

He needs bonus and more attention. Flying under the radar and he's fun to watch

Yeah he definitely should have gotten a bonus for that. Ellenberger's win was a nice comeback story but I'll take the head kick to face plant KO over that any day.
Think he should fight Shogun next?

He should've been on the main card. The first two bouts they featured were utter crap.

So was the "co-main"

They announced Lawler-Woodley next, slap in face that another boring ass women's fight was co

Knocking out Eddie Hermans vs knocking out top guys like Matthew Brown or Robert Lawler probably plays a part in that.

I had hopes for that fight, I know Rose and Karolina are talented but they didn't deliver.

If he really hasnt gotten a single bonus from his last 5 wins thats disturbing. He is easily one of the most entertaining fighters currently on the roster.

Back