Kron Gracie vs Josh Emmett is the fight to make at 145

Did Emmet already recovered after the injuries he suferred during Stephens fight? From what i remember he got his face totally destroyed.

Yeah by illegal knees and elbows. Dirty Stephens had to cheat to win.

I think Josh got his life changed
I don’t think he will ever be the same in there

No one seems to be mentioning that was Caceres 7th loss by submission and his 5th loss by RNC. He was pretty much a sitting duck unless he fought really intelligently (not his specialty). He's now tied with Rumble for the number of RNC losses.
It’s not like Caceres looked completely unprepared for Krons sub, it’s just unfortunate for him that Krons BJJ is such a high level that normal BJJ defense is simply not gonna work against a fighter with Krons type of pedigree

It’s not like Caceres looked completely unprepared for Krons sub, it’s just unfortunate for him that Krons BJJ is such a high level that normal BJJ defense is simply not gonna work against a fighter with Krons type of pedigree

Well, Bruce LeeRoy has been subbed by all kinds of fighters with different levels of submission ability. He's an equal opportunity submission victim!

NYE of 2017, so basically 2 years ago. Either was, Kawajiri was many years beyond his prime.

Even with Kawajiri's best years behind him, I still thought the way Kron beat him was very impressive. Dirty boxed him up and tapped a guy with notoriously good sub defense who hadn't been tapped in 6 yrs. I thought it was wayyyyy to early from Kron and he still rose to the occasion

I would rather see Kron fight Darren Elkins. I think he's a better stylistic matchup to see where Kron is and might be a bit higher on the rankings

I honestly want to see Kron vs KZ and think it makes alot of sense

Bad matchup for kron, I don't think he can takedown emmet

Kron shouldn't be facing elite competition for 2-3 more fights, assuming he wins them all.

This is a pretty absurd jump up for a guy with virtually zero experience in the big show.

Back