Kron Gracie gets his black belt

Wow, I'm actually a bit surprised to here that. I was almost sure he'd do the mundials as his last tournament as a brown.

Regardless no one in the world is more deserving of a black belt. I really can't wait to see how he does in the big league!

...Kron is solid, this will be fun to watch.

Curious if the pressure will get to him?

It's crazy to see him go through tourneys and submit each opponent.

Cool to hear, no point in waiting for him to destroy more brown belts at the mundials when you already know what's going to happen. Now, I'm curious to see his black belt matches.

Very exciting for him i'm sure. There will be a lot of pressure on him to compete well at the Black Belt level.

should be interesting to see what he does at black, go kron

wow congrats to Kron. A bit surprising, but good luck to him.

Rickson earlier implied that he was gonna make him continue as a brown belt for soem time, after his big wins a few weeks back ... I guess he didn't want to tip his hand.

is marcelo competing? if so that will be the match of the year. i remember in an interview posted on this forum recently that, in reference to kron's rise and potential promotion, marcelo said that the middle weight division belongs to him.

I think most people thought Rickson was going to wait for him to win the mundials at brown belt before promoting him.

think about how the middle-weight black belt division must feel, lol. that was Rickson's plan, catch'em off guard with a sudden promotion. He should've kept it a secret until the day of the tournament.

Back