Kron dwarfed Kawajiri

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Didnt expect there to be such a size difference. A guy that small doesnt want to be grappling with Kron unless his name is Marcelo Garcia.

wouldn't be surprised if Kawajiri shed some weight to help with the 10 min round
his stamina wasn't great over 3x5's in the UFC

Intrestingly Kawa is a fairly clear favorite odds wise with the bookies.
I might be tempted to bet Kron if BJJ wasn't so overrated and useless.

Intrestingly Kawa is a fairly clear favorite odds wise with the bookies.
I might be tempted to bet Kron if BJJ wasn't so overrated and useless.
I see why Krusher is the favourite. He has so much more experience than him.
If Kron wins, we have a new BJJ guy in MMA to get behind.

I see why Krusher is the favourite. He has so much more experience than him.
If Kron wins, we have a new BJJ guy in MMA to get behind.

I actually hope it goes to Kawajiri, I could see the Japanese fans getting behind another Gracie Hunter who also competes in the US. Not saying Kron can't take his, but he's in JMMA for the long run and can help the organization gain notoriety because of his lineage.

Kawajiri is a legend and a veteran but I think he still has a few more years left in him to get the hype going.

Kawajiri got ton of experience but I'll go for kron

Oh man oh man remember what A_OK_I did to Kawajiri?

Did this fight already happen?

Kron won by RNC in the second round. It was a lot of dirty boxing on the feet in which Kron held his own pretty well. Kron pulled guard repeatedly but didn't really take any damage, mostly using it to look for subs or sweep. He had a deep armbar late in the first from an attempted backtake/arm isolation, and when Kawajiri escaped he used the scramble to take the back. In the second he pulled guard, and used a foot stomp to take the back and land the choke.

I thought Kawajiri would take him out no problem but I was wrong.

Kron won by RNC in the second round. It was a lot of dirty boxing on the feet in which Kron held his own pretty well. Kron pulled guard repeatedly but didn't really take any damage, mostly using it to look for subs or sweep. He had a deep armbar late in the first from an attempted backtake/arm isolation, and when Kawajiri escaped he used the scramble to take the back. In the second he pulled guard, and used a foot stomp to take the back and land the choke.

I thought Kawajiri would take him out no problem but I was wrong.
Thank you!!

Was rooting for Kron and glad he won but what was up with the crusher, he was barely moving or throwing punches. Just letting kron clinch him and dirty boxing(not with any real venom).
Dont like saying this but...anyone else think it might be a work?

Good win for Kron. Beating a serious vet like that, at home is impressive. His dirty/clinch boxing even surprised me a bit.

Kron outgrappling and dominating Kawajiri on the ground was both expected and unexpected. Him going into the clinch and infighting with a grimy power wrestler like Kawajiri was straight up surreal.

You'd be dumb to think it was a work. Kawajiri hit Kron with a few good shots standing. There was nothing worked about that.

Kawajiri didn't look much better than Rousey. He didn't look like he wanted to be there and was running at about 10% speed. I hope he got a good payday.

Surprised by kron's dirty boxing. Now I want to see kron vs aoki!
Or Satoru Kitaoka

Back