News Kris Moutinho vs Guido Cannetti set for UFC event, March 12th

Who wins?

• Total voters
1e08ca2455b1caedffbf15e1e1823f3a.gif

OnlyOffensiveIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif
<Kpop775>

Another one for herbs collection. Stops the fight literally for no reason to spare O malley the embarrassment of going the distance with an unknown replacement and put a TKO on his record.

Could've sworn Guido was cut. But this should be fireworks so let's go

Another one for herbs collection. Stops the fight literally for no reason to spare O malley the embarrassment of going the distance with an unknown replacement and put a TKO on his record.

Yeah, it would have been great if Moutinho had eaten another 20-25 punches for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

He ate about a thousand over the course of the fight 25 ain’t gonna make a difference. He was robbed that night big time.

But was he robbed of?

'The glory of a 30-26 scorecard'?

Come on... it's just as easy to argue he was saved from embarrassment.

Can vs Cannetti

Couldn't be more confident in Cannetti at this point, Kris was a human punching bag in his last fight and his record ain't even good.

That’s because Moutinho fought one of the best strikers in the division. I don’t see Cannetti doing all that much better against Sean, in fact he probably gets finished a lot sooner.

That’s because Moutinho fought one of the best strikers in the division. I don’t see Cannetti doing all that much better against Sean, in fact he probably gets finished a lot sooner.

The O'Malley fight tells us very little about Moutinho, I concede that. A total mismatch, Moutinho was never going to win, O'Malley will never have an easier fight.

But Moutinho has actually fought reasonable opposition before he fought O'Malley, and he lost every time.

His best win is Da'Mon Blackshear, and he's a country mile ahead of anyone else Moutinho beat.

For what it's worth, I'd expect Cannetti to beat people like Blackshear and even Johnny Cupcakes, who beat Kris.

War indestructible painter

Think I'll go with Kris here...

But as long as they bang I'm good!

:meow:

A Meat head vs a Guido, lets goooo

More realistic matchup Moutinho, I think the Aaron Phillips matchup was a bit too soon for him. Hopefully he gets a win here and put on another show for the fans!
Is Phillips actually better then Guido? Phillips is 0-4 in his two stints in the UFC...

The O'Malley fight tells us very little about Moutinho, I concede that. A total mismatch, Moutinho was never going to win, O'Malley will never have an easier fight.

But Moutinho has actually fought reasonable opposition before he fought O'Malley, and he lost every time.

His best win is Da'Mon Blackshear, and he's a country mile ahead of anyone else Moutinho beat.

For what it's worth, I'd expect Cannetti to beat people like Blackshear and even Johnny Cupcakes, who beat Kris.
Moutinho's last win before the UFC was against a guy Bellator brought in to feed to their prospects. He is not good and is barely Bellator level in my opinion.

Hope Kris takes it

dude kept going and going and will fight before OMalley. Hilarious.

Guido's gonna come to bang so this should be fun.

Kris is very, very bad. Guido wins unless kris has made some big improvements

Back