kre-alkalyn

supersudo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i found this on a bb forum on myspace..

interesting stuff..

source:
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?...=320E421A-0F4E-4386-A750FB7D3F6BB8D3477269140

-------------------------------------

Posted: Jun 7, 2005 11:05 PM

Post all your questions for Anthony on this post. It will be an ongoing topic. He is the Chief Formulation Officer for Bioformx.com.

------------

Ed (SUP BRO)

M/18
PARADISE VALLEY,
ARIZONA

Instant Message
Send Message

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 7:26 PM

which is the best? creatine monohydrate, di-creatine malate, tri-creatine malate, creatine ethyl ester, kre-alkaline, micronzed creatine or creatine alpha keto-glutarate?

----------

Anthony

M/31
NEWARK,
California

Instant Message
Send Message

Posted: Jun 9, 2005 5:14 PM

Ed Wrote:
which is the best? creatine monohydrate, di-creatine malate, tri-creatine malate, creatine ethyl ester, kre-alkaline, micronzed creatine or creatine alpha keto-glutarate?

I did a good in depth post on this before but unfortunately it has been erased. First let me start off by saying that Bioformx provides a few different products with Kre-Alklayn in it and creatine monohydrate and we do not sell any esterfied creatines or creatine salts. With that said I must say that being in the industry for some time and seeing what some companies do to make money greatly worries me. Creatine is one of the most widely used supplements in the world and has been a beneficial factor for so many. From a science and real world results perspective we know that creatine DOES provide results! Now with that said why have so many compaines came out with all these other creatines you may ask? Well for the simple fact that although in general creatine is widely functional supplement it does have some drawbacks. The major drawbacks is its highly unstable in liquid which in return makes its absorption quite low in relation to dosages. When creatine is added to liquid it almost instantly begins to convert into creatinine (a natural by-product or waste product from your body). This means that within the first minute of adding your favorite creatine to a liquid or even sticking it on your tongue you lose about 50% of the dose. So if you are taking 5g, almost 2.5 g are instantly converted to creatinine thus loosing the ability to be used by the body.

So many companies now are trying to address this problem by delivery systems like efferv. creatines, creatine salts and now esterfied creatine. Now lets jump back to the absorption fact of regular creatine. When you ingest creatine (or any food) your body releases Hydrochloric Acid to reduce your stomachs ph level. We now know that creatines conversions into the toxic by-product creatinine is directly proportionate to its ph level. So the lower the ph the higher the conversion into the by product. So when the creatine hits your system another 10-40% of whats left is converted into creatinine due to the HDCL acid and reduction in ph. This leaves a small minute amount of creatine left that is absorbed actually by the muscle tissue. So whats the big deal? Well the first step in esterfication in a dip in some HDCL Acid, WOW!. Isnt that special huh. Well this would explain when a quite of few esterfied creatines have been independently tested to have just creatinine and regular old creatine. Esterfication is a great process widely used in the pharma industry to aid in delivery drugs. The problem is if you want to esterfi a product it needs to be stable to begin with. So this is the problem with esterfied creatine in a nutshell. So you say you might have seen a lab assay showing creatine ethylester is true? Well look at the header, its an in house report given by the manf ( made in china) of the creatine, not a US based independent report. All the other creatines like di-tri mono creatines are just creatines with salt added. This still does not address the original problem that creatine has which is its ph.

For that reason I must say Kre-Alkalyn is the best creatine available today. There are going to be some nay-sayers and I respect their opinions but you got to look at the facts. Kre-Alkalyn has a patent in the US ( also in New Zealand and pending in 40 other countries) and has been cleared by the FDA, CEE has been denied by the FDA 3 times ( search the fda.gov website) and does not have a patent. Kre-Alklayn has some great studies out and the science is black and white, creatine is highly unstable and it is directly related to PH levels. This is why Kre-Alklayn has a patent for creatines ph from 7-14. The average ph for all other creatine including CEE is about 5.

If your skeptical just try the product and see for yourself. Call Kre-Alkalyn directly and they will give you a free sample. Because you are not drinking creatinine the toxic by-product you will not have that bloated feeling like other creatines or headaches, no need to load as you get up to 100% absorption from Kre-Alkalyn and only need 1.5g a day to really see a difference.

If you are serious about learning more just visit www.getkre-alkalyn.com

Anthony

I looked into kre alkalyn, but what i was told by most was that it is no better/no different than standard creatine ethyl ester products. CEE's are much better than monohydrate, but apparently kre alkalyn is just very smartly marketed CEE. Don't know if i'm completely correct though.

No offense, but are you seriously looking for supplement inoformation on Myspace!

Anyways, I dont want to get into the details on the difference between all the different types of creatine, partially because I dont use either type, and second there is tons of legitimate information out there.

However, I do want to comment on this marketing crap, that I guess now includes Q and A sessions on myspace.

First I would suggest you do some research on the "Executive Scientist" who created this stuff, Jeffrey M. Golini.

hmm,Seems like he has never published a scientific article as far as I can tell, but I did find this,

Warning Letter to All American Pharmaceuticals

(There is some funny stuff in there, I especially like the London execuse)

Or this,

DEFENDANT: Jeffrey Golini, Los Angeles, C. Dist. Calif. CHARGED 9-9-87 by grand jury: that the defendant, while under oath as a witness before a federal grand jury, knowingly made false material declarations in denying knowledge as follows: (count I) concerning packages addressed to the defendant containing steroids, (count II) concerning a person named John who dealt in steroids, and (count III) concerning the defendant's ordering of steroids. DISPOSITION: The defendant moved to continue the trial of this case until after the trial of a criminal conspiracy case in which Golini was also a defendant. The defendant also filed a broad request for discovery and a motion to suppress all the testimony given by him as a witness before a federal grand jury. Subsequently, the defendant pleaded guilty and was sentenced to imprisonment for two years.

Lastly, I want to comment on this patent that he has. Most Companies will just submit a patent application for a very small fee, and that can gurantee them up to 18 months of the use of the "patent pending" term, before there patent application will actually be published, so the public can view it. A lot of the time they dont even get to the published stage they just get it pulled or resubmitted.

However, this guy actually has a patent, which he makes it very clear that he does. Which takes us to another marketing method, which is you patent a manufacturing process so you can market your item as having a US patent.

Here is his patent, so you can read it for yourself

Oral creatine supplement and method for making same

As you can see the patent is mostly for actually making the supplement, A creatine mixture with a pH range of 7-14. Then it gives 3 charts, from his own research to show how the creatine to creatinine reaction slows with incresing pH of the solution.

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Which is simply chemistry 101. That is the extent of the research.

I hope you can see where I am going with this.

hey, it was a 'bodybuilding' forum/group!.. plus a lotta things said in this forum, was also said over there as well.. they seem to have credible info.. although, the majority of members in that group are idiot teen males who ask "what is the quickest way to build muscle?" at least 5 times a day.. :wink:

I keep hearing all those things about CEE, how tests have shown most of the stuff is jsut creatinine and regular monohydrate. Thats why I haven't bought it yet.

^^ look into ones with third party testing cetificates...

as for the above mentioned kre-alkalyn patent, i noticed that a caplet contains 5g of creatine monohydrate, along with some other stuff. ??? how is it different/special again?

good old creatine mono is the best its cheap and effective

Back