Krazy Horse vs. Kimura II Cancelled

E

Edwin

Nobuyuki Sakakibara announced yesterday during a press conference that the rematch between Krazy Horse and Kimura will not be taking place at the upcoming NYE event due to Krazy Horse having problems getting his VISA.

It is not known if a rematch between the 2 will be scheduled for next year or not and will only be rescheduled if Krazy Horse can get his VISA situation sorted out and if Kimura would still be interested in a rematch.

Kimura vs. Tenshin. 20 lbs weight difference. make it happen.

<mma4>

Oh damn, what a shame :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how Krazy Horse ever got his first VISA for the first fight.

I won't want that nut case running wild in my country.

tumblr_mjy20yepnM1racdn3o1_400.gif

Not surprised.

What he was a big part of Friday nights show. Fuckkkk

Damn. Was really looking forward to more Krazy Horse. Perfect way to start a NYE party.

There really is no need for it. Krazy Horse would just beat the hell out of him again...

I mean, I'd gladly watch it though

lucky punch. fight really showcased nothing of Kimura.
It showcased that Kimura thought throwing a half hearted flying knee to a power puncher was a good idea.

It showcased his fight IQ is low

Yeah, it also showcased his ability to crumble under pressure and his inability to adapt to new circumstances. It further showcased his mastery of Fred Ettish fight systems when he landed from the punch fully conscious and proceded to showcase his mastery of the fetal position as his mind locked into play dead mode.

The best part is calling the punch lucky when numerous sources confirmed that Kimura was drilling his flying knee over and over during the open workouts in the ring on fight day for all fighters to see.

Might have been less of an issue if he didn't think the fight was on the 39th

It showcased that Kimura thought throwing a half hearted flying knee to a power puncher was a good idea.

Yeah, it also showcased his ability to crumble under pressure and his inability to adapt to new circumstances. It further showcased his mastery of Fred Ettish fight systems when he landed from the punch fully conscious and proceded to showcase his mastery of the fetal position as his mind locked into play dead mode.

The best part is calling the punch lucky when numerous sources confirmed that Kimura was drilling his flying knee over and over during the open workouts in the ring on fight day for all fighters to see.

Kimura get's knocked out all the time because of questionable fight IQ. But he is a great striker and we're talking about Krazy Horse.

Was I surprised he got knocked out in one punch? No.
Do I think he may win next time? For sure.

Wait... krazy horse was rematching the dude that he koed in 7 seconds?

Damn I knew he was meant to fight but didn't pay attention to the opponent lol!

And how the fuck did he get a visa in the first place.

Back