Krazy Bee shop

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by DSAL, Aug 6, 2010.

1. DSAL

DSAL Silver Belt

i was looking at some of the hoodies and sweat pants and then i did the calculations from yen to usd...and it came out to 150 some dollars...does this sound right? That is just ridiculous lol.

The shirts are reasonable but dear lord

Is this the right math or did i put the decimal in the wrong place? lol

SHOP KRAZY BEE

2. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

Krazy Bee stuff is expensive, I remember a few years ago when Killer Bee (before it became Krazy Bee) released a New Era baseball cap and they wanted like $80 for it.

3. DSAL

DSAL Silver Belt

Dear god...thats a shame to hear. If i had money to blow i would buy many things from their shop.

I just found out recently that it was changed to Krazy Bee lol. I searched for Killer Bee a few months ago and nothing came up...then i found out Kid was trying for a bid in the olympics and changed the name of the gym....no idea how his attempt at a bid went.

4. madizm2

madizm2 Brown Belt

In early 2007, Yamamoto announced an indefinite leave of absence from MMA to go back to his roots and train for and compete in freestyle wrestling for the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. He had hoped to win the Olympic Gold medal for freestyle wrestling ever since he was a child, as his father Ikuei Yamamoto represented Japan in the 1972 Olympic games in Munich. Yamamoto opened up the day with an impressive victory over Japanese Self Defense Forces member Akihiro Tsuchida. Yamamoto looked nimble and explosive against Tsuchida, who took third in the 132-pound freestyle class at last year's Emperor's Cup. However disaster struck in the semifinals when the first move of the match, an arm-whip takedown by 2004 Athens Bronze Medalist Kenji Inoue, left Yamamoto with a dislocated right elbow, and consequently prone for the easy pinfall. With this injury, KID would have no choice but to leave his hopes of competing in the Olympic Games and return to Mixed Martial Arts

Wikipedia

5. DSAL

DSAL Silver Belt

Damn that sucks. I knew he was a fantastic wreslter but i didnt know it was close to olympic caliber. Pretty damn impressive especially since he has dynamite in his hands.

6. Knock Out Ned

Knock Out Ned el mero mero

Outside, at the merchandising booth for DREAM 14, Krazy Bee t-shirts were between 4,000-5,000 Yen. I might of seen some hoodies for about 8,000 Yen. A couple of the prices on the Krazy Bee website are insane. 16,500 Yen for a hooded sweatshirt? Wow.

7. DSAL

DSAL Silver Belt

I agree. Its just ridiculous. I like the stuff but cmon! Maybe they will add a clearance section lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Sir Galahad

Sir Galahad Plutonium Belt Platinum Member

Dsal, if you like Japanese gear try Inspirit. They're less expensive.

9. Gonzaginator

Gonzaginator Brown Belt

You can get those pants for 3.99 at Wal Mart without those retarded logos on 'em.