Krause is a badass

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
this guy came off the couch and has no quit at all!

Savage!!!

He trains a lot. I've known him for years, used to train at Glory under him. Tough dude too

Eh still something I just can’t stand about the guy.
Probably when he was on that TUF Redemption show.

He hardly trains at all. I've known home for years

I am literally him. He trains a moderate amount

Dont care if he trains 7 days a week normally. It's not the same as a camp. People talking like it is should really stop showing that level of inexperience

Fucking BMF right here war Krause

Dont care if he trains 7 days a week normally. It's not the same as a camp. People talking like it is should really stop showing that level of inexperience
True, I’m beyond impressed at how well he handled a guy two weight classes up on literally 1 day’s notice. Followed him already but am a fan for lyfe now.

Respect was earned by krause tonight..

Been a fan of the man for a very long time. Good shit man, I thought he won the third honestly

Krause was close in the third. Think Giles was a little more still, which allowed Krause to do more, but he's still a 155-170 fighter with no camp. Every Trevin strike was much more significant, so Trevin barely takes the third through effectiveness, and the fight. Love Krause though, always pull for him and lot of respect for this fight. But damn it would have been cool to have this guy with wins in 3 divisions. That's gotta be a fairly short list, yeah?

Eh still something I just can’t stand about the guy.
Probably when he was on that TUF Redemption show.

If you don't like Krause, I hate to see the people you do like.

Krause is probably one of the more decent human beings competing in the UFC.

Back