Krampus and Crimbo decorations.

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wore a dress out tonight with Krampus on.

Never heard of him before I bought it, have you?

I've still got my Christmas lights outside and a tree up. When's time to take it all down?

I am pretty sure I read about him on Cracked. Isn't he supposed to be like the anti-santa clause in that he punishes the bad kids?

Weird. The word "krampus" has been in my head all day today.

I am pretty sure I read about him on Cracked. Isn't he supposed to be like the anti-santa clause in that he punishes the bad kids?
He's the nasty Santy, yes ! He punishes the bad kids for being bad.
Weird. The word "krampus" has been in my head all day today.

That's because you're a weirdo. I love you being a weirdo though.

Krampus > santa.

As for your lights and stuff. Take it down whenever you want. It's your decision

Krampus > santa.

As for your lights and stuff. Take it down whenever you want. It's your decision

I can't believe y'all know about him. I think it's tomorrow I'm supposed to bring it all down and I've been out this evening so I might just rip it down.

This is the krampus dress. Really didn't know it was a Crimble dress, I'll have to wear tinsle if I wear it again this year.

Krampus_Sweater_Dress.jpg

I've still got my Christmas lights outside and a tree up. When's time to take it all down?

rite now b4 God smites u or krampus gets u

Merry-Krampus.jpg

Virginia is technically the south, so you keep the decorations up until June.

Happy New Year, same thing happened as when you came over a few weeks ago.

Did people just show up, eat, and leave again?

Rude cocksuckers. Next time y'all invite me out, I'm coming over, getting hammered, and staying until the sun comes up.

Did people just show up, eat, and leave again?

Rude cocksuckers. Next time y'all invite me out, I'm coming over, getting hammered, and staying until the sun comes up.

Todd showed up again with a Crockpot full of chilli which was unexpected and lovely but Julie came and was horrid to Jack again and then fell over and cracked her head...again. Apart from her we had a nice few people to ring the new year in with and I'm kind of feeling like I need to ditch a boyfriend with her now.

Todd showed up again with a Crockpot full of chilli which was unexpected and lovely but Julie came and was horrid to Jack again and then fell over and cracked her head...again. Apart from her we had a nice few people to ring the new year in with and I'm kind of feeling like I need to ditch a boyfriend with her now.

Poor Jack. The dude seems really nice and Julie just treats him like shit.

That said, I'd smash Julie though.

16c2qtg.jpg

First time I'd heard of him

Also best

Poor Jack. The dude seems really nice and Julie just treats him like shit.

That said, I'd smash Julie though.

Please do, and run down to Mexico with her and leave her there. I really like certain things about our friendship but she just won't ever leave me alone. Jack's going away for 8 months soon and I'm dreading it.

Please do, and run down to Mexico with her and leave her there. I really like certain things about our friendship but she just won't ever leave me alone. Jack's going away for 8 months soon and I'm dreading it.

Call me in for backup. You know she's tryna smash.

Never heard of Krampus and holy cats, stuff of nightmares for children.

Back