Kownacki-Arreola FOX Telecast Peaked At 1,769,000 Viewers

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://mmapayout.com/2019/08/pbc-on-fox-saturday-night-draws-1-051m-in-fast-nationals/

Television By Numbers reports that PBC on Fox Saturday night drew 1.051 million viewers in fast nationals Saturday night. The event featured a heavyweight matchup between Chris Arreola and Adam Kownacki.

Viewership figures from Nielsen Media Research revealed Tuesday that a peak audience of 1,769,000 watched Kownacki and Arreola slug it out during the latter portion of a 12-round main event FOX televised from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The average viewership of that entertaining encounter, which Kownacki won by unanimous decision, was 1,727,000.

The average viewership of the entire three-bout broadcast was 1,301,000. A combined average audience of 1,393,000 viewers watched the show live on FOX, FOX Deportes and FOX Sports Streaming services.

kownacki-arreola-fight%20(16).jpg

Last edited:
Its going to do a lot more because the card went 1 hr over its timeslot.

Nice and they put on a nice show.

Viewership figures from Nielsen Media Research revealed Tuesday that a peak audience of 1,769,000 watched Kownacki and Arreola slug it out during the latter portion of a 12-round main event FOX televised from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The average viewership of that entertaining encounter, which Kownacki won by unanimous decision, was 1,727,000.

The average viewership of the entire three-bout broadcast was 1,301,000. A combined average audience of 1,393,000 viewers watched the show live on FOX, FOX Deportes and FOX Sports Streaming services.

kownacki-arreola-fight%20(16).jpg

But.....but...... they said boxing was dead?

Good stuff. I don't think Kownacki is gonna get to the highest echelon of the division but dude is must watch tv. Not even Joseph Parker could make a fight with him boring. I kid, Joe, I kid. Kinda...

Back