Kovalev's chin is weak.

If I may be so bold, I feel that Kovalev is not hungry anymore, he is entitled. He cuts corners on the expectation of plenty, but what made him a legit danger and excellent fighter was his burning desire to "krush." Now he just wants the belts back.

I'll be posting here more, I was banned for telling the mod off boxing247 (CT84) that alvarez WASNT on steroids.'
and was banned for trolling lol...

His chin is fine but he doesn't take a shot to the body very well. That KO was set up by the body shots.

alvarez was going to the body here and there, I'd say it was a combination to the body shots, a weak gas tank. and throwing 60 punches to knock alvarez out, and at the end of the round alvarez popped him and taunted. I like that Alvarez is an adopted "canadian" fighter but I dont know how big this win is, Kovalev never was nearly as good as people he claimed.

alvarez was going to the body here and there, I'd say it was a combination to the body shots, a weak gas tank. and throwing 60 punches to knock alvarez out, and at the end of the round alvarez popped him and taunted. I like that Alvarez is an adopted "canadian" fighter but I dont know how big this win is, Kovalev never was nearly as good as people he claimed.
Like clockwork.

The same thing will be said about the Canelo-GGG loser next month. Prepare for it.

Yeah but you're name has Kovalev. Let me guess "lucky shot" "Alvarez was on roids"
My name has "Kovalev" in it, and? Lucky shot or roid accusations? No. From the RBR thread.
Damn. Found a home for that right hand and it was the beginning of the end. Kovalev needs to retire after this one. Anyway, props to Alvarez. Well deserved.
You guessed wrong.

His chin is fine but he doesn't take a shot to the body very well. That KO was set up by the body shots.

Nobody takes body shots well, some just hide it better than others.

Some guys handle it better than others.
Arthur Abraham had trunk up high and acted as if it was low as well a lot. I think there is more to Kovalevs down fall than he can't take body shots, though that is def it. Every time Alvarez was first he won the exchange. Kovalev wasn't landed much clean aside for round 4 he really was landed 15 good shots. If Kovalev doesn't fight at the pace he wants to he looks bad.
He looked bad vs Chilemba, Ward II and Alvarez. he looked bad in ward 1 past the 6th but he was allowed to fight at his pace that he didnt really gas in that one fully.

He had his hands down in that first KD, I think bec he was getting gassed. I think due to his age his conditioning is not as good as when he was younger.

What kind of an overated bum can control the worlds greatest fighter behind a jab and probably deserved the decision?
I have no ideas twitter that is. kovalev did really good for 4 of the first 6 rounds then had no idea what to do after that. Harolds score card was off.

Marcus Browne, who was supposed to fight Kovalev, really has a weak chin.

Got dropped by Castillo (who lacks KO power)
Got dropped by Hot Rod (who lacks KO power)
Got dropped by Hooper in Olympics (who lacks KO power)

Marcus Browne, who was supposed to fight Kovalev, really has a weak chin.

Got dropped by Castillo (who lacks KO power)
Got dropped by Hot Rod (who lacks KO power)
Got dropped by Hooper in Olympics (who lacks KO power)
Stevenson ko full video surfaced. The ref should have let it go on.

Kovalev was dropped by an australian fighter as well but there was a step on foot argument.

I have no ideas twitter that is. kovalev did really good for 4 of the first 6 rounds then had no idea what to do after that. Harolds score card was off.
He's one of the boxing cognoscenti. Here's a small sample of his analyses published to the Montreal-based website The Fight City. You could say that he knows his boxing. His work over the years has been stolen and plagiarized more than Rembrandt's.

I'm Canadian I know that site but it's infamous for "manny montreal" being a notorious poor scorer.

I'm Canadian I know that site but it's infamous for "manny montreal" being a notorious poor scorer.
It's cool he talks about the local fighters and all that but he has posted full fights on his youtube and he EDITS them and say "robbery" so yeah, I'm soured on that site even if it's a diffrent writer.

Back