Kovalev tests positive (Synthetic Testosterone)

i stopped feeling sorry for him when everyone actually thought ward should have been dq'd.
lots of blind love.

Kovalev failed another Vada test. to clear his name he now needs to have B samples from two different tests.

You would think a guy with that much money would have a chemist work for him. Testosterone that is synthesized from animal cholesterol is indistinguishable from your own testosterone. If you use regular people steroids that's made from a plant thats what you get. Cheap mofo.

At what point do you deport a guy like kovalev?

You would think a guy with that much money would have a chemist work for him. Testosterone that is synthesized from animal cholesterol is indistinguishable from your own testosterone. If you use regular people steroids that's made from a plant thats what you get. Cheap mofo.
I learn something new on sherdog everyday.

and people still think you can be a clean raw vegan with no protein powder, roids, creatine, and multivitamines yet still become a world champ in today’s times.

Bruh the biggest roid fuss in media was over a fucking bycicle rider... guess he should have learnd how to “cycle” better. *stand up drum*

Not a big deal. Most of these guys are on it but smart and or brave enough not to get caught

I learn something new on sherdog everyday.

and people still think you can be a clean raw vegan with no protein powder, roids, creatine, and multivitamines yet still become a world champ in today’s times.

Bruh the biggest roid fuss in media was over a fucking bycicle rider... guess he should have learnd how to “cycle” better. *stand up drum*
There is no clean sports. There is idiots that get caught and the guys that pay more that don't. It everywhere from highschool level, NCAA and up.

Last edited:
Bit of a shame as I was interested to see how Melikuziev looked in a step up fight. Kovalev's fall has been one of the more precipitous in recent years.
Yeah this. Saw a fair bit of Melikuziev in the ammies so it would be nice to see how he does with fight a step up at pro. I think at this stage of both their careers he'd stop Kov.

Hes always been a POS. Is anyone surprised by this?
He didn’t brutally beat a random woman this time. It’s a step in the right direction if you ask me.

I thought he had already hit rock bottom...nope.

How long before he ends up in jail for beating a woman to death?

You just know this guy is going to end up in some ridiculous Russian organisation fighting in medieval armour somehow.

Back