GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Aw shit, here we go again.

But, to IGN, I would say...

tumblr_p9256ajSCP1w4t7wqo5_540.gif

Last edited:
Makes sense. BioWare has nothing left but to try and associate themselves with the team that was called BioWare in the 2000's.

When was BioWare's last good game?

I can get behind that, but I'd personally just like them to make "KOTOR 3".

Although, now that it's BiowarEA, hoping for anything but a pile of shit seems quite futile.

Mass Effect 2.

Released a decade ago, this month.

I'd say ME3 was good enough, lazy ending or not. Not legendary like ME2, but it mostly got the job done, and compared to ME:A, it's a goddamn masterpiece.

I'd say ME3 was good enough, lazy ending or not. Not legendary like ME2, but it mostly got the job done, and compared to ME:A, it's a goddamn masterpiece.

Even before the ending, ME3 felt pretty 'meh' for me. I figured if they nailed the finale with something as good as the ME2 Suicide Mission, I would have been satisfied.

I didn't expect London to be the 'final level' as I was playing it, it felt like the warm-up to the finale. So when you're beamed up to the Citadel I was hyped up for an epic 'final level'..... and what we got is the #1 biggest disappointment in my gaming life.

Like the MMO SWTOR? Or just the RPG game KOTOR?

All the people who made KOTOR have left Bioware. It sounds cool, and I'd probably play it, but Bioware needs to get back some of the people that made the games we all loved.

Remember that Manveer Heir guy who led the game design of Mass Effect Andromeda? That showed the rot of the company in the corporate culture perfectly. An open racist pos who would rather spend his time on twitter and making sure he can make LGBT characters replete in the Andromeda galaxy than making fun and interesting mechanics, story and gameplay.

All the people who made KOTOR have left Bioware. It sounds cool, and I'd probably play it, but Bioware needs to get back some of the people that made the games we all loved.

Remember that Manveer Heir guy who led the game design of Mass Effect Andromeda? That showed the rot of the company in the corporate culture perfectly. An open racist pos who would rather spend his time on twitter and making sure he can make LGBT characters replete in the Andromeda galaxy than making fun and interesting mechanics, story and gameplay.

Two things -

You're right, that Bioware is gone. However they have a huge blueprint to single-handedly repair their reputation within one game release. With the recent success of Fallen Order, EA may be more open to developing single-player Star Wars games, and if they say to Bioware 'Go remake KOTOR for next-gen systems, without any multiplayer' I'd have faith they'll pull it off in a very satisfying way.

And, thankfully, that one asshole is gone, and one if the many problems with Anthem hasn't been SJW working at Bioware talking shit on social media.

Like the MMO SWTOR? Or just the RPG game KOTOR?

Single-player RPG, in all probability because this is the first new Star Wars game rumored about after Fallen Order has been such a success.

I wonder if we would have the option to pick an appearance/gender this time if Revan now has an established appearance.
I remember sitting in my chair stunned when first I played the game at that revelation of who the playable character really is. I don't think any game has delivered that kind of punch. The art was beautiful, the story was epic. The link says that they're going to combine both games and make it fit the current Canon. I don't honestly have much of an expectation that it'll be better than the original or near anywhere as good.

I remember sitting in my chair stunned when first I played the game at that revelation of who the playable character really is. I don't think any game has delivered that kind of punch. The art was beautiful, the story was epic. The link says that they're going to combine both games and make it fit the current Canon. I don't honestly have much of an expectation that it'll be better than the original or near anywhere as good.
Makes me wonder what needs to be changed in order to "fit" the canon. I never understood why The Old Republic era was disregarded as Legends when it never interfered with what direction they were taking the movies in to begin with.

Are they planning on taking a dump on The Old Republic in the same way they did the Skywalker saga i wonder?

Two things -

You're right, that Bioware is gone. However they have a huge blueprint to single-handedly repair their reputation within one game release. With the recent success of Fallen Order, EA may be more open to developing single-player Star Wars games, and if they say to Bioware 'Go remake KOTOR for next-gen systems, without any multiplayer' I'd have faith they'll pull it off in a very satisfying way.

And, thankfully, that one asshole is gone, and one if the many problems with Anthem hasn't been SJW working at Bioware talking shit on social media.

But it's rather like seeing some idiot pick up a hammer, giving him the blueprint to a house and expecting anything but shoddy craftsmanship.

My fear is that the development of this game, from the people inhabiting Bioware's teams, will be like
tumblr_l4kisg6Sem1qz53pz.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back