Koscheck

SinisterSpider

The weak suffer what they must
@Silver
Reaction score
Honestly why doesn't he just fight in spandex???

Dude pulls up his shorts every 3 seconds, and sometimes does it with both hands...

just a recipe for disaster.

:eek:

lol. I can't really argue with that.

I always roll my eyes at the guys with long hair who spend half the fight brushing it out of their face.

600627_1.jpg

Lol Ive noticed that. Seems to be some kind of nervous energy thing. Or maybe he needs to tighten them up.

As long as we don't see another Hallman situation, I don't mind!

I always roll my eyes at the guys with long hair who spend half the fight brushing it out of their face.

One of the reasons that i don't like Benson(Lol really more because he beat Frankie twice). I don't say it out loud but inside I'm screaming CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR when i watch his fights!!! Same with Guida. But hey if you can still dominate top fighters while brushing your hair and cleaning your teeth with a toothpick, more power to you haha.

Lol Ive noticed that. Seems to be some kind of nervous energy thing. Or maybe he needs to tighten them up.

As long as we don't see another Hallman situation, I don't mind!

Yeah it might be nerves, maybe it calms him down or something or is just a bad habit.

When he pulls his shorts up that means that he is about to left high kick you.

The left high kick and the overhand right are the only weapon that he posses on the feet.

at the beginning of the pierce fight...he does it with both hands REPEATEDLY.

The second you see his hands drop down to do that why don't you attack? Maybe it's what he wants but I can't imagine you'd be able to get your hands up to defend in time
:eek:

A remember a time when people thought that your pic was very offensive TS. It really pissed me off.

A remember a time when people thought that your pic was very offensive TS. It really pissed me off.

What's was supposedly offensive about it?

Must have been butthurt Sonnen fans i assume. I like Sonnen and it doesn't bother me. Or is it because of the flags..Dumb

Back