Koscheck and Sanchez at ufc 69 in Houston

Funny that just people answer who have their sherdog accounts for a couple of years. But all 2013-, 2014-, 2015-accounts claim to been a fan for at least 10 years ;)

Ontopic: Looked forward to the fight but was disappointed. The hated each other that much that nobody wanted to lose ...

Posters like this should be euthanized ;)

If I remember correctly, the most entertaining thing about Kos/Diego was when they cut to a shot of Diego in the back, absurdly dressed in like a purple track suit(I think?) with sunglasses on.

Funny that just people answer who have their sherdog accounts for a couple of years. But all 2013-, 2014-, 2015-accounts claim to been a fan for at least 10 years ;)

Ontopic: Looked forward to the fight but was disappointed. The hated each other that much that nobody wanted to lose ...

Wait, so the day one becomes an mma fan, he needs to create a sherdog account? Man, I made my account 2 years ago. I guess all the years before that I must have been faking it. You're an idiot...

probably the most boring match in UFC history...maybe #2 behind shamrock vs. severn in detroit.

No interest in a rematch between two washed-up fighters when the first fight was terrible anyway. (Slight interest, but too ashamed to admit it.)

Nobody in UFC history has been quite as good at playing the juvenile jerk as Koscheck. Not even Tito. I loved it. (Also ashamed to admit that.)

Meh. I'd watch those two in a Prelim. One last hurrah!

Yeah, there's no relation between join date and quality of posts. How do you know he doesn't have 10k posts on another forum? Some of the most retarded stuff I've ever seen has come from people with high post counts. Doesn't mean a thing. ;)

Because the millions of people who order Pay Per Views, watch on TV, and fill up arenas around the entire world for dozens of promotions all post on sherdog lol

Because the duration of one's enjoyment of MMA or combat sports is general is determined by their Sherdog join date.

To the point... easily one of the worst UFC fights ever, and a top 5 disappointment. The weigh in was borderline violent, and Koscheck was pretty funny in his sunglasses, infuriating Sanchez. Then.... a there round staredown ensued.

kospunch.gif

nyh955.jpg

Nowhere close to the same thing.

SiAp rustled some jimmies with his comment lol.

Back