KOs / blows with the worst consequences

Hamill's head kick KO of Munoz. Sorta related: Faber's RNC of Mizugaki.

roger huerta's soccer kick...

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

brutal.... should never be allowed ever in a pro sport!

Ellenberger made Pele puke like nobodies business when he starched him.

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

Fight shoulda been called before he even threw it. He was just on all fours, staring at the fuckin ground in a daze. Horrible reffing.

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

He was already done after the brutal knee he ate before the kick. Aboslutely no need for a fully telegraphed soccer kick to the jaw.

Crocop breaking Sapp's orbital bone. In addition to having his face literally broken it was the silliest looking knockdown ever. It looked like what would happen if someone punched me in the face.

cro-cop-makes-bob-sapp-cry-o.gif

knockdown was caused by liver kick...

Because of the pain alone (which is probably terrible) or other non-life threatening complications?

Basically the pain. I dunno. The thought of it. I hate going to the dentist. I hate the scratchy noise or pain that shoots up into my brain. I just have a thing about teeth, I guess. I really value my straight and pretty smile :icon_chee

also anne wolfe knocked out vonda ward and vonda broke her neck from the landing

anne-wolfe-o.gif

was a neck concussion/whiplash

nothing got broken (well, in the neck anyway), she fought again that same year.

When Lyoto kicked out Couture's tooth.

Also Karo Parisyan losing his tooth in the cage and it flew out into the audience.

I've been seriously injured in many ways, but the thought of getting a tooth knocked out is probably the worst injury I can think of that doesn't run the risk of being killed.

Id rather lose all my teeth than suffer any amount of brain damage. Teeth can be replaced you know

broken neck then I think she killed herself or client eastwood killed her
HB9tp.gif

cro cop had to lose 5 years off his life from the gonzaga kick.

That post claimed Brian had a shattered jaw, some broken teeth and a fractured mouth roof. That would be pretty brutal if true.

A guy in baseball team lost a ball in the sun and got hit in the mouth, he dropped, got back up threw the ball back to 2nd base and then colapsed.

He has basically the same llist of injuries.

It looked like Gono may not get up from this one. He was down for a long time. It was super scary:

Fight shoulda been called before he even threw it. He was just on all fours, staring at the fuckin ground in a daze. Horrible reffing.

I have been wondering why the fuck Huerta took that fight at WW. He should be fighting at 145.

Struve's jaw is up there even though it didn't look so brutal at the moment.

I think it looked much worse than what it really was, because some people say Fulton had no truly serious injuries after the slam. Please don't post the gif because I don't want to be reminded I'm a terrible asshole who can't help but laugh at Fulton's pain expressions whenever I watch them :icon_neut

I gotta see this!

Regarding the topic....

Not a ko or physical consequences but jones vs Gus......mental fear jk

Pretty sure Kongo broke Al Turk's face with ground and pound.

Back