Korean Zombie: where the hell is the guy?

arridude

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
His last appearance has been on the 3rd august 2013 for the title shot against Jose Aldo..

Is the guy injured?

2-year mandatory military service in South Korea.
He'll be back.

He's on mandatory military service for S.Korea. 2 years I believe? Such a shame...

2 year is long time for an athlete : |

That's a fucking wast of time for a good mma fighter's prospect

tnx guys, sherdoggers know everything

10731188_878428468841818_61252939966557259748_n_zps36993096.jpg

Still young. He's got a good 3-5 years left by the time he's back. Hope it works out for him. Such a fun dude to watch fight.

Special ops mission for south Korean army to assassinate Kim Jon Un they said he'll be masquerading as a late night show host

can you imagine basic physical training for him?

the other guys are huffing and puffing behind him.
meanwhile, TKZ: oh that was a nice warm up.

haha yeah I can imagine him being bored while training while the others gasping for air.

I could have circled any guy in there and you wouldn't have been able to catch it.

I thought he was the second guy from the left in the third row til I noticed he was circled :)

he's in the army but they gave him a desk job, so he's still allowed to train at his gym, just not compete until his service is over. it's going to be a little less than 2 years. hopefully he can use that time to heal his body and come back well rested.

Everyone should be required to do mandatory military service. My three years in the army taught me many valuable life skills. I thought it was a waste of life at the time, but I think it was worth it.

Back