Korean Zombie Speaks

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(my auto text punctuation is in disrepair)
The fight will be in Abu Dhabi

the announcement was made official from the KZ camp yesterday and they've known for a while now but logistical shit and probably politics of sorts interfered with making this official sooner

KZ is fired up over being able to fight finally and he's hungry AF it appears spending $150mill won on having Cha Moffett and Kell sent over from Zona He usually spends less than half that amount

was asked about this and said his training in Korea before joining Fight Ready was as grassroots as it gets with very little instruction or supervision which he gets constant from Cha He's Finetuned whereas in Korea he tends for himself mostly and instruction not as good In Korea they work their asses of in grueling approach In American style training they focus on what they think will most needed More smartly

Not in the vid but my view: he is mot letting go of the Jay Park thing I'm sure it's a MAJOR motivator for him he's not leading on at all He's keeping this one close to his chest Friendship is considered hardcore in Korea with a lot of moral value interwoven it was reported that KZ said he's actually never been more mad in his life than when that incident went down He's going to murder Ortega in brilliant fashion Possibly the best we've ever seen of him

Also the Ortega interview that came out a few days ago I remember saying I thought there was something off about Ortega in his demeanor and I think I realized what that might be ....he's seems a little lost and has no desire in this anymore We'll see I guess

Last edited:
Even with a couple of huge fights around the corner this might be my most anticipated fight of the year. Just wanna see Ortega KO'd so badly but he's durable and dangerous enough to make it interesting.

KZ is fired up over being able to fight finally and he's hungry AF it appears spending $150mill won on having Cha Moffett and Kell sent over from Zona He usually spends less than half that amount
giphy.gif

I really think KZ already squashed the beef since Ortega apologized on his tweet. From his announcement last month, he just want to get this over and have 'his' title. Imo KZ is just keeping a lil bit more of the drama to hype this fight up coz it's long overdue. Make people wanna see this. Nonetheless, this is gonna be an exciting fight. Can't wait.

(my auto text punctuation is in disrepair)
The fight will be in Abu Dhabi

the announcement was made official from the KZ camp yesterday and they've known for a while now but logistical shit and probably politics of sorts interfered with making this official sooner

was asked about this and said his training in Korea before joining Fight Ready was as grassroots as it gets with very little instruction or supervision which he gets constant from Cha He's Finetuned whereas in Korea he tends for himself mostly and instruction not as good In Korea they work their asses of in grueling approach In American style training they focus on what they think will most needed More smartly

Not in the vid but my view: he is mot letting go of the Jay Park thing I'm sure it's a MAJOR motivator for him he's not leading on at all He's keeping this one close to his chest Friendship is considered hardcore in Korea with a lot of moral value interwoven it was reported that KZ said he's actually never been more mad in his life than when that incident went down He's going to murder Ortega in brilliant fashion Possibly the best we've ever seen of him

Also the Ortega interview that came out a few days ago I remember saying I thought there was something off about Ortega in his demeanor and I think I realized what that might be ....he's seems a little lost and has no desire in this anymore We'll see I guess

Just googled 150m won in usd. Thats about $130k usd wow

So he’s going to fight with extreme emotion? Hope not. Because I want him to win. Hopefully the emotion fuels him, but come fight night he sticks to strategy like any other opponent.

“time will tell”

-Kenny Florian

150million won is 126,000 USD

What is his fight purse?
He probably expects to make fight of the night plus win so he will make all that back but its not just about money for him at this point. Its his last run for the title. He doesnt give a fuck about money

KZ will murder destroy Ortega for his actions because he slapped his translator

Holy shit.... I know there’s undocumented bonuses and shit but that’s kind of wild to see. KZ has had a couple FOTY type wins and multiple POTN type finishes it’s kind of crazy to see 26/26. I’m sure he gets more from them but damn....
He has to be on his original contract still. I hope to God it's not bc his manager sucks that bad. He should seriously be getting 60-100k show win right now.

Back