Korean Zombie Seminar in Colorado?

binjin

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of the MMAers in CO would be interested in a Korean Zombie seminar? We'll be getting to town a couple weeks before WEC 51, so if there's enough interest, we'd be willing to put on a seminar by Chan Sung Jung, aka The Korean Zombie, Dongjin Ha (head coach of Korean Top Team) and a couple of our younger fighters who are coming to town with us.

So, what say you, front range MMAers?

Brian
Korean Top Team

is he going to teach how to throw wild ridiculous bombs?

because i'm down dude

Will he also teach Unstoppable Juggernaught chin technique? I would fly out for that. And i'm out of shape AND broke.

Depends how well you market it and who you advertise to.

I think at this point Korean Zombie is wildly popular amongst even casual fans, but these aren't the kinds of people who go to seminars. The problem you're going to have to overcome is that he's not especially known for particular techniques that would make someone who trains, even casually, go to a seminar for.

Just my .02

You sure hes the head coach of korean top team? His profile says hes only 25 (born '87.) I always thought of head coaches being 40~50 years old

^ Ignore that, I misread your post =]

Wow. What a bunch of elitist ***s in here. I'm pretty sure KZ is well aware of the technical aspects of the sport, but chooses to fight the way he does because it is the fighting style he has developed over the years. And I'm 100% sure that he knows more of the technical aspects of the sport than the average shertard. :rolleyes:

Wow. What a bunch of elitist ***s in here. I'm pretty sure KZ is well aware of the technical aspects of the sport, but chooses to fight the way he does because it is the fighting style he has developed over the years. And I'm 100% sure that he knows more of the technical aspects of the sport than the average shertard. :rolleyes:

So how often do you attend seminars? What do you know about the business side of putting them on?

As for my post, I am referring to what he's KNOWN for, which is what will make people go to the seminar and PAY for it.

I've been involved in putting on seminars that were successful and not so successful, so that's where I'm coming from

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back