Korean Zombie: "I want to beat Jose Aldo more than I want to beat Frankie Edgar"

Damn he's not anticipating a fight until July?!?!?!
What a major setback

man, KZ is goddamn awesome but Aldo would fucking murder him. no shame in that, really. there are no one at 145 who wouldn't get slaughtered by him.

Korean Zombie: "I want to beat Jose Aldo more than I want to beat Frankie Edgar"

Well, KZ, I want to have sex with Megan Fox more than I want to have sex with Jessica Alba, but neither is going to happen :icon_lol:.

I just like to watch KZ fight because he is a damn good fighter. Lots of great fights at FW for him.

I wanted to work with Wyclef more than I wanted to work with Puff

Aldo would turn him into a real zombie

Well, he's not going to beat either, so what does it matter?

man, KZ is goddamn awesome but Aldo would fucking murder him. no shame in that, really. there are no one at 145 who wouldn't get slaughtered by him.

Neither Hominick nor Florian were "slaughtered" by him, which means there are lots of fighters he wouldn't slaughter.

LOL too many Sherdoggers are following the MMA through Wiki.. just like this Six guy
God damn see the fight yourself! Anyone who has watched it will know it's the biggest robbery period!

It was close but he still didn't look like a world beater. That said, after the Roop loss he started to fight effectively and not solely for excitement. He's still exciting(I think more so) but that change made a huge difference. I believe the line after the Roop fight was "I was drunk on the chants of Zombie" and he's made quite the comeback.

he had a torn rotator cuff. It often takes up to 9 months, or more, to recover.

Ya I know but he thought that he would be fighting in march. Even after a few setbacks I was expecting g him to be ready before july

Ya I know but he thought that he would be fighting in march. Even after a few setbacks I was expecting g him to be ready before july

Well now he doesn't have an opponent to fight against since all of his potential opponents are booked lol. He said recently that he just started training again and that his injury took longer to heal than he had thought it would. He should be ok to go by april-may, but will likely not have an opponent ready by then out of the 4 he named.

**Delete double post**

Last edited:
i think KZ vs Aldo is closer than ppl think

Aldo is a beast period. but in the 5th rd in the Hominick fight, aldo actually gassed and hominick beat him in that rd

ufc129_11_aldo_vs_hominick_007_display_image.jpg

i think KZ mite outlast aldo. he has great durability and endurance and is well rounded

Man I love his comments on 3 rounds vs 5 rounds. You know a fighter's legit when he says he prefers 5 rounds and that 3 is too short. That's badass

Aldo is a beast period. but in the 5th rd in the Hominick fight, aldo actually gassed and hominick beat him in that rd

i think KZ mite outlast aldo. he has great durability and endurance and is well rounded

This is why Edgar is going to beat him, he dont slow at all in any round

This is why Edgar is going to beat him, he dont slow at all in any round

thing is Edgar usually fights @ LW where hes smaller and faster than alot of the fighters

@ FW im not sure if Edgar has the speed advantage over Aldo. Edgar displayed suspect chin in the Maynard fights and Aldo could very well finish him

I don't care who he fights i Jus want him to get healthy. he's 1 of the most entertaining fighters there is.

The only fight Aldo looked human in only 1 round was when he dropped his opponent 3 times and beat him up until an alien came out of his forehead.

KZ is the only human being in earth to make a close fight with Garcia (even losing it) and getting KTFO against George Roop.
How the hell can you say it's closer than people think looking back to those fights?
KZ will be the easiest opponent ever for Aldo.Edgar on another hand will be much tougher than people think imo.

Back