News Korean Zombie Gets Eye Surgery, Can Now See

I'll always be pissed at myself for not going to see him when he was fighting in South Carolina. Will probably never get a chance like that again.

I bet he still can't see this..

john_cena_bio-b51ea9d0b6f475af953923ac7791391b-a3b2.jpg

Good for him cuz I can’t see shit

View attachment 737693
I feel bad for ad blocking, but this site is almost unusable without it.

I sent a message to the admins — use an ad service that doesn’t break browsers and doesn’t require the same ads to be closed every single time you click on something.

Clear Vision Zombie is now Born. Hopefully he becomes a legend like TRT Vitor, Strikeforce Diaz, In Shape Rampage, Motivated Penn, Chuck With That Look In His Eyes, Prime Cro Cop, and Sea Level Cain. Looking to see how Clear Vision Zombie performs in his coming fights.

Hope his accuracy doesnt go down. May have been big braining it before with a placebo effect. Twice as many chances to land...

Ahhhh shit. Brace yourselves. He's got 20/20 in 2020. This is his year. He's undergone through many surgeries and upgrades.

Pretty soon, he's going to be called the Korean Terminator...

Clear Vision Zombie is now Born. Hopefully he becomes a legend like TRT Vitor, Strikeforce Diaz, In Shape Rampage, Motivated Penn, Chuck With That Look In His Eyes, Prime Cro Cop, and Sea Level Cain. Looking to see how Clear Vision Zombie performs in his coming fights.

KZ has already tuned it up a notch with adding legit coaches and partners. He's now KZ 3.0, however after the corrective eye surgery, The Korean Terminator may soon be born...

Haha how convenient, he couldn't see for a while and now that Zabit is all but booked with Ortega KZ is back and available. KZ ducking Zabeast confirmed!

If zombie loses his next fight i blame clear vision zombie isnt as good as blurred vision zombie.

Back