Rumored Korean Zombie’s friend was the one throwing shots at Ortega

"uh it was some other Korea guy, J Park I think his name was"

There's like 20 million people that could go by J Park hahaha

That is one impressive hate-boner you have for Frankie dude. It's a pretty hateful boner.
lol you do realise the irony of this regarding your last post...???

Meh. It's only Ortega who was insulting Jeremy back in September over something Jeremy had no control over. It's all fair game when it comes to Brian.

lol you do realise the irony of this regarding your last post...???
There is no irony, I'm talking about how fake Brian is and in no way have I brought up anything else. Unlike you. Get help or get over it.

There is no irony, I'm talking about how fake Brian is and in no way have I brought up anything else. Unlike you. Get help or get over it.
i think you need a hug.

Nah I'm good. You might need one though considering you can't seem to shut up. Go find some attention in any way you can :)
pointing out your clear unjust and unwarranted hatred for a fighter that knocked out a fighter you like is seeking attention??

tenor.gif

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT TWITTER ? (or is it INSTAGRAM ? Isn't it the same BS ?)

pointing out your clear unjust and unwarranted hatred for a fighter that knocked out a fighter you like is seeking attention??

tenor.gif
I've never liked Ortega even before he beat Frankie you idiot lol. You clearly don't like what I have to say about him, just put me on ignore. That way you'll never hear from me again. Or grow a pair and get over it.

I've never liked Ortega even before he beat Frankie you idiot lol. You clearly don't like what I have to say about him, just put me on ignore. That way you'll never hear from me again. Or grow a pair and get over it.
lol at using the ignore function. you mostlikely hate ortega because you ugly as sin and got bad hair, or are receding.

FUCK Jay Park. Dudes single handedly ruining the Seattle rap scene.

lol at using the ignore function. you mostlikely hate ortega because you ugly as sin and got bad hair, or are receding.
Nah, Native American's don't usually bald and I have a full head of hair and am in very good shape. You are clearly triggered though since you are resulting to lame insults and I was hoping if you wouldn't hit the ignore button you'd just grow a pair but even that seems to be impossible for you to do. So sad.

Back