Korean dog living on the rocks, not caring, but is incredibly sad.

i just found this on youtube and watching it and im getting so sad.

cliffs.
- this dog is living on the rocks near the ocean, and rain, hail or shine he stays there.
- when ever people approach him he runs off.
- people in the village nearby feed him every day.
- they say his owners an old couple used to fish on the rocks every day.
- dogs attack and harrass this dog.
- they contact the owners and talk and hear the guy go really sick and had to leave the island to go to a city to get treatment everyday.
- a team is assembled to try capture the dog, try. they fail, the dog is to quick and nimble for them with their hands and a big butterfly net.
- the dog gets tranquilized with a dart and he runs off to the house where he once belonged before the couple moved onto the main land. the house yard is over grown with long grass and weeds and shit.
- the people miscalculated how much tranquilizer to use and the dog died.
- kidding, the dog gets to hospital to get a physical check up and he is ok.

this just made me go hug my dog right now.

IOD_B1_Launch_Poster-848x1200.jpg

Any Korean dog that isn't on a dinner plate is a pretty happy canine.

i just found this on youtube and watching it and im getting so sad.

cliffs.
- this dog is living on the rocks near the ocean, and rain, hail or shine he stays there.
- when ever people approach him he runs off.
- people in the village nearby feed him every day.
- they say his owners an old couple used to fish on the rocks every day.
- dogs attack and harrass this dog.
- they contact the owners and talk and hear the guy go really sick and had to leave the island to go to a city to get treatment everyday.
- a team is assembled to try capture the dog, try. they fail, the dog is to quick and nimble for them with their hands and a big butterfly net.
- the dog gets tranquilized with a dart and he runs off to the house where he once belonged before the couple moved onto the main land. the house yard is over grown with long grass and weeds and shit.
- the people miscalculated how much tranquilizer to use and the dog died.
- kidding, the dog gets to hospital to get a physical check up and he is ok.

this just made me go hug my dog right now.

Just wait until Koreans torture and eat that poor fucker. Then he will be really sad.

Back