Korean dog living on the rocks, not caring, but is incredibly sad.

Kinda agree. A couple shots and they're all beef. A very funky, tough beef.
some of the best beef.

damn i love tripe.

there is a decent hole in the wall restaurant in the shopping centre near where i work, and they had this special pork tripe soup with rice recently, i had that 3 times now. and ill keep going back once a week till they out of pig tripe.

but there is another yum cha restaurant right near the same restaurant and there i can get both tripes, not pig tripe, both types of cow tripe where they are the honey comb tripe and the other one is done in ginger and shallot. and ive been meaning to go there, just on my own and eat a shit load of tripe (both kinds), chicken feet and sticky rice... but the thing that sucks is that they bring the sticky rice out in threes, as they do... maybe they do a single serving?

ill find out and get back to you soon!!!

some of the best beef.

damn i love tripe.

there is a decent hole in the wall restaurant in the shopping centre near where i work, and they had this special pork tripe soup with rice recently, i had that 3 times now. and ill keep going back once a week till they out of pig tripe.

but there is another yum cha restaurant right near the same restaurant and there i can get both tripes, not pig tripe, both types of cow tripe where they are the honey comb tripe and the other one is done in ginger and shallot. and ive been meaning to go there, just on my own and eat a shit load of tripe (both kinds), chicken feet and sticky rice... but the thing that sucks is that they bring the sticky rice out in threes, as they do... maybe they do a single serving?

ill find out and get back to you soon!!!
callos6-680x500.jpg

WE call this one Callos.

Man this reminds me of Hachi.

But I'm glad he found someone to look after him and promise to take him to his original owners in the mainland once he's healthy enough.
Dafuq the owners were thinking when he left them there??? Good thing he was among good people.

Dafuq the owners were thinking when he left them there??? Good thing he was among good people.
They were an old couple and the old man had to leave for the mainland straight away due to a health emergency, he misses the dog and wishes he could go back to get him but he needs to go to the hospital every day for his medical treatments.

callos6-680x500.jpg

WE call this one Callos.
OMFG a tripe stew!?!?!?

thats near the level my mom makes a tripe curry when i go to my parents house!!!

that looks next level man, im not sure if i am ready for that, or if i deserve that.

but god damn, do i want that!!!

They were an old couple and the old man had to leave for the mainland straight away due to a health emergency, he misses the dog and wishes he could go back to get him but he needs to go to the hospital every day for his medical treatments.
so thats def the japanese version yeah?

i just found this on youtube and watching it and im getting so sad.

cliffs.
- this dog is living on the rocks near the ocean, and rain, hail or shine he stays there.
- when ever people approach him he runs off.
- people in the village nearby feed him every day.
- they say his owners an old couple used to fish on the rocks every day.
- dogs attack and harrass this dog.
- they contact the owners and talk and hear the guy go really sick and had to leave the island to go to a city to get treatment everyday.
- a team is assembled to try capture the dog, try. they fail, the dog is to quick and nimble for them with their hands and a big butterfly net.
- the dog gets tranquilized with a dart and he runs off to the house where he once belonged before the couple moved onto the main land. the house yard is over grown with long grass and weeds and shit.
- the people miscalculated how much tranquilizer to use and the dog died.
- kidding, the dog gets to hospital to get a physical check up and he is ok.

this just made me go hug my dog right now.

Man that was mean what u did with the second to last thing u said

It's from the video...
Yeah but which one??

<CageCoffee>

American version with Richard gere or non American with Japanese actors and actress!!??

You are near doing my head it!!

My allergies started acting up when I watched this, I swear. "Sniff".

Yeah but which one??

<CageCoffee>

American version with Richard gere or non American with Japanese actors and actress!!??

You are near doing my head it!!
Your video from the OP! The dog on the rocks!!!

I was attacked by a dog at a very young age and ive hated them ever since. This video just confirms how utterly stupid they really are.

Back