Korean BBQ - have you tried it?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
... to a Korean BBQ? My family has been going to this one Korean BBQ place called DOH here in Las Vegas. All these Korean BBQ restaurants have a very good amount of variety.

Basically, it's all you can eat. You order whatever meat you want and you cook it in front of you and they have a shit ton of side dishes.

20140721-LA-korean-bbq-honey-pig-farley-elliott.jpg

Yes, and it's super awesome.

Korean BBQ with Mashed Potato. Excellent.

Are you the Asian guy in that video World of Warcraft ? Trying to drum up some views haha.

Actually Ive seen a few of their videos. Outrageous what some people will pay for presumed top tier cuisine although that last restaurant they went to looked worthy.

Last edited:
I go to Mr Lee's in Vegas at least once a week because it's open 24hrs and it's right by my house.Korean BBQ is my favorite. Try to get as much variety as you can

BULGOLGIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Had it Sunday. It's great. The pickled sides dishes are bomb diggity

I had some friends who made it occasionally. It's fucking delicious.

there's a joint a few blocks from my mom's. when we went to check it out it was smokey as hell & had flies buzzing in the air. my boy (who is Korean) says, this place must be good. sure enough it's one of the top rated joints here in Flushing.

I love chadol, the king of meats. I'm seriously thinking of buying a meat slicer and buying a usda prime brisket, separating it, and slicing by my own point into chadol. The flat I can use for yukaejang.

I also bought a prime strip loin from Costco and sliced my own Korean BBQ grilled on a small ceramic grill with lump.

Authentic crushes it out of the park.

But those make believes are still cool if you are drunk or starving.

If you havent youre missing the fuck out.

Back