Koral VT-Pto or Sprawl V-Flex XT

alekkx

Alliance Croatia
Reaction score
prod_big_793.jpg

media.nl

I have a dilemma I need a help to decide what shorts to buy.What would you recommend.
I do BJJ.

I own both, you cannot really go wrong with either one.

The KORAL's run short, right above the knee line, whereas the Sprawls run a bit longer.

Overall though I like the material of the Sprawls better.

If I had to pick one I'd go with the Sprawls. IMO.

I would go with the sprawls. They material in them is nicer and I think they tend to fit a little better. Atleast on me anyway.

Don't own Sprawls but I LOVE my Koral shorts. Very comfortable and never in the way with the split seams. The material is very tough and not likely to ever tear.

I've always been curious about Korals, but I keep hearing bad things about the quality. Sprawls on the other hand I wanted to hate, but I have to admit that I ended up loving them and now own 3 pairs. They are just so well made and comfortable.

I've always been curious about Korals, but I keep hearing bad things about the quality. Sprawls on the other hand I wanted to hate, but I have to admit that I ended up loving them and now own 3 pairs. They are just so well made and comfortable.

What kind of quality issues?

i dont know about koral shorts ive messed around with one of my training partners gi's before and they we're pretty nice. but i love my sprawls i have the v-flex and grip flex cant go wrong with either

i've had both....i sold my korals asap.

Didn't like the material...uncomfortable. Sprawls for sure.

i've had both....i sold my korals asap.

Didn't like the material...uncomfortable. Sprawls for sure.

Do you mean, like too rough?

I am looking to get a new pair for sure. Have sprawls, but wanted to try something new.

Been with Sprawl since Frank Mir and they are doin nothin but gettin better

Do you mean, like too rough?

I am looking to get a new pair for sure. Have sprawls, but wanted to try something new.

yes, rough, stiff and heavier.

Out of Sprawl, Koral, Truth, Nogi and Clinchgear...i like Clinch gear the best, then Sprawl and then Nogi.

Truth and Koral are too rough/heavy for my tastes.

What about the graphics?I have heard from some people that graphics peel off very fast.

Sprawl for me. I haven't got to try the Koral VT Pros, but the rip-stop material doesn't sound to my liking. I've also read mixed reviews on them.

You cant go wrong with Sprawl, so comfortable and all mine have lasted forever

Back