Koral MKM inconsistencies?

nismovin

White Belt
Reaction score
does anyone else see this issue? from different pant material,jacket sizes, pant sizes,stiffness or looseness of jackets....the first one i ordered was right on the money , ever since then its been hit or miss (mostly miss), i mean some are so different from each other its as if it were a completely different Gi. This is driving me nuts!!! Anyone else?

The MKM gi has gotten changed a couple times (that they've announced, they had factory location moves and staff changes), but within models I'd say there is plenty consistency. I have 5 MKMs from 2010 that are identical (and perfect) and two classics that are also consistent.

The MKM gi has gotten changed a couple times (that they've announced, they had factory location moves and staff changes), but within models I'd say there is plenty consistency. I have 5 MKMs from 2010 that are identical (and perfect) and two classics that are also consistent.

i have 6 now, one other biggest differences with this new one is the canvas pants. The second MKM i ordered had those canvas type pants and all the rest had the "normal" pants, but these pants are night and day. Just a little frustrated, i can see why Rodolfo and Lo went to Venum...they couldnt get the same Gi! lol jk

i got mkms 1 year apart. 1st one had canvas pants that fit me. the 2nd one had pants that were not canvas and about 3 inches shorter.

i got mkms 1 year apart. 1st one had canvas pants that fit me. the 2nd one had pants that were not canvas and about 3 inches shorter.

for me the other style of pants fit me perfectly, the canvas are HUGE!! i think this is complete BS. Time to switch up brands now.

Back