Koral MKM inconsistencies?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by nismovin, Jan 10, 2013.

1. nismovin

nismovin White Belt

does anyone else see this issue? from different pant material,jacket sizes, pant sizes,stiffness or looseness of jackets....the first one i ordered was right on the money , ever since then its been hit or miss (mostly miss), i mean some are so different from each other its as if it were a completely different Gi. This is driving me nuts!!! Anyone else?

2. Hillary

Hillary Brown Belt

The MKM gi has gotten changed a couple times (that they've announced, they had factory location moves and staff changes), but within models I'd say there is plenty consistency. I have 5 MKMs from 2010 that are identical (and perfect) and two classics that are also consistent.

3. nismovin

nismovin White Belt

i have 6 now, one other biggest differences with this new one is the canvas pants. The second MKM i ordered had those canvas type pants and all the rest had the "normal" pants, but these pants are night and day. Just a little frustrated, i can see why Rodolfo and Lo went to Venum...they couldnt get the same Gi! lol jk

4. Nomad Nemesis**

Nomad Nemesis** Brown Belt

i got mkms 1 year apart. 1st one had canvas pants that fit me. the 2nd one had pants that were not canvas and about 3 inches shorter.

5. nismovin

nismovin White Belt

for me the other style of pants fit me perfectly, the canvas are HUGE!! i think this is complete BS. Time to switch up brands now.

6. Nomad Nemesis**

Nomad Nemesis** Brown Belt

^ if you have blue A3, we can swap

:p