Koral Classic a2 & a3 sleeve length?

dolowhite

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Could someone with a koral classic size a2 and or an a3 measure the overall sleeve length from cuff to cuff. I have long arms and am trying to find out the right size. I'm a judo guy looking for a good single weave that won't shrink. most judo single weeves shrink a ton. Thanx in advance.

Also If I could get the length on the pants, waistband to cuff.

I am 5'10 and 175lbs.
Arm measured 25" from end of shoulder to end of wrist.
Neck 15.5" Waist 32"

A2 Koral Classic fits great.

I am 5'10 and 175lbs.
Arm measured 25" from end of shoulder to end of wrist.
Neck 15.5" Waist 32"

Vandelay, are those the measurements of sleeve length on the gi or your own.

I laid my Toraki gi face down and measured cuff to cuff and got a length of 60". Could you measure your koral. That would be great.

I am a little taller but the same weight right now
i just wanted to be sure before I ordered an A2

The A2 Korals I've worn are not mine, but I have rolled in them. The measurements are of my body, as I do not have the gi to measure.

If you are 5'9-6'0 and 160-185, the A2 is probably the best for you.

Could someone with a koral classic size a2 and or an a3 measure the overall sleeve length from cuff to cuff. I have long arms and am trying to find out the right size. I'm a judo guy looking for a good single weave that won't shrink. most judo single weeves shrink a ton. Thanx in advance.

Also If I could get the length on the pants, waistband to cuff.

If you are 5'10, it is a it is a proven fact that if you measure from finger tip to finger tip you will find out that that that measurement is also 5'10. If you are trying to figure out how long sleeves need to be then by Subtracting your hand sizes will give you the answer that you are looking for. However, your true weight and where you carry this weight the most, will determine how tight or lose the gi may be. Determing of the maker, of the gi and shrinkage, cotton ect., keep in mind gis are made out of cotton and how you wash it and dry it will determine how the gi will shrink or not.

Well I am just over 5'11, and I am trying to compare the length of the sleeves to gis that I already own. With most judo gis they run short in the arms and I have to get a bigger or longer size while Dax has longer sleeves and Mizuno for example tend to have really short arms. As far as shrinkage I'm looking at the koral because it is preshrunk

Back