Konstantin Erokhin: Finally Some Legit New Blood In The UFC HW Division

Heavyweights suck. Little guys rule

it genuinely baffles me that if anyone dislikes the lower weight classes or female fights they get called a non mma fan but somehow it's socially acceptable to bash the heavyweights

Meh, he's 33 years old and should be fighting at MW/LHW with that frame. Only legit new blood right now at HW are Minakov and Volkov but they fight in Bellator.

it genuinely baffles me that if anyone dislikes the lower weight classes or female fights they get called a non mma fan but somehow it's socially acceptable to bash the heavyweights
because there's an enormous skill disparity between 5-0 Mirsad Bektic and 5-0 Ruan Potts.

They could sign Karol Bedorf, KSW champ. Why the hell not? Anybody would be good. HW is just too boring now.

Derrick Lewis

I think Lewis will be a force at HW, he's looked good prior to fighting Mitrione. No shame in losing to him, Mitrione is a beast who's KO'd good HW's (Gonzaga recently, Jordan etc.). Remember Lewis also KO'd Rosholt (who you didn't mention on your list) before coming to the UFC.

Anyways, I agree with you about new breed HW's. From what I've seen of Konstantin, he's an animal. I was calling for his signing long before he was actually signed, so glad he's finally here.

Cool, I will have to check this beast out. New blood at HW is always interesting, especially if he can separate himself from the group of names Melvin mentioned with some good wins.

So legit they put him on the fightpass portion

Yeah, Erokhin is good, I seen him fight in Moscow in 2013, he should be able to beat the Bigfoots and Mirs of the division, maybe even Stipe and Overeem. But he is strong and fast for a heavyweight, has great counters.

Im excited for him...big power

Andrei Arlovski has a KO loss to Brett Rogers and is in the Top 10.

He has no other decent wins besides that though. Thats like his only top 50 win and it was ten seconds.

Man his wrestling was awful and puts a very low ceiling on him despite his power. Looks like a bust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back