Kongo?

dumykount

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Any rumours on who he will be fighting next? I checked wikipedia and sherdog before posting but wasnt able to find anything. I mean i know he turned down a couple of fihgts recently and pissed off the boss but it has been about six months since his last fight and with the ever changing heavyweight division rankings if he stays out much longer it will seriously affect his career. Personaly i hope he fights Roy Nelson next (mostly because i think it would be a good fight for Roy and not Kongo lol)...

I would love to see him fight Carwin for Carwin's return fight. That could be some serious fireworks in the standup, although I am sure Carwin would take him down and GNP

Good call on carwin. Todd duffee also sounds good when he's next available

He got offered Nelson as a replacement for Carwin but turned it down.

Kongo vs Carwin makes sense but at this point, even though Carwin's knee injury wasnt serious, we dont even know if he's coming back.

id like to see Kongo vs Carwin.

Kongo - Carwin is a good match

Otherwise, there's not much to give him - winner of Rothwell/Gonzaga or Duffee - DeFries is about it.

He got offered Nelson as a replacement for Carwin but turned it down.

That's cause Nelson's balls are even tougher than his chin, so Kongo would be in big trouble.

Carwin sounds good. Let's do that one...

Back