Komodo Dragons Have Some Sick Wrestling Skills

Didn't you hand-feed a female KD as part your job?
mGWWmR9.jpg

We hang out 5 days a week, if she wants attention she gets scratches in the morning. Feeding time is in the after noon.

Never seen them fight before and dam they got some moves.

Turn the song off but good match

I think I can take it if it's spit wasnt poisonous. They slobber alot when they fight too.

Komodo dragons are god damn brutal! Imagine being eaten alive by one of these! Lol. They just need to get a tiny nip out of whatever animal they are trying to kill, and their toxic saliva poisons them to the point where they slowly start getting really sick and lose their mobility. The Komodo dragons can smell the rotting flesh of their victim from miles and miles away, and even after days of the animal slowly becoming sick; the Komodo dragon will follow them from a distance until they are able to finally eat the animal alive.

Komodo dragons are god damn brutal! Imagine being eaten alive by one of these! Lol. They just need to get a tiny nip out of whatever animal they are trying to kill, and their toxic saliva poisons them to the point where they slowly start getting really sick and lose their mobility. The Komodo dragons can smell the rotting flesh of their victim from miles and miles away, and even after days of the animal slowly becoming sick; the Komodo dragon will follow them from a distance until they are able to finally eat the animal alive.

well, there really should not be any medium to large sized animals like cattle on that island. It is only a tiny island, and cannot support animals of that size. They were brought over by silly humans. The komodos are exterminating an invading species.

Animals are the best fighters, watch these anteaters having a jiu-jitsu match, rolling for heel hooks and taking each other's back man.

Is it just me? or does this video end with somebody's 'anteater' where it doesn't belong

that was legit wrestling,he even took the back

I never knew they fought like that those fuckers are huge and strong with poison saliva filled with deadly bacteria if they bite that tail must hurt like hell if it whips your leg
Roo number 1, clearly wins 10-8 round on octagon control, and landing TD's and Top control.

Only Cecil People disagrees saying Roo kicks do not cause any damage.

kangaroo wins via Ezequiel choke but is DQ'd for holding it too long after opponent was clearly unconscious.

I always wanted a Red Tegu. Those things are so not as vicious as monitor lizards but still look prehistoric.

They used to sell Nile monitors like candy.

I have handled savanahh monitors nasty suckers.

Sick sprawl in the second video but the opponent is relentless with the takedown attempts.

Hmm.. solution for bad tdd.. grow a fancy tail..

I went to Komodo Island in March 2017, as part of a cruise from Australia to Singapore. Pretty impressive beasts!

Back