Komodo Dragons Have Some Sick Wrestling Skills

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Never seen them fight before and dam they got some moves.

Turn the song off but good match

I think I can take it if it's spit wasnt poisonous. They slobber alot when they fight too.

Last edited:
First Komodo to learn some dirty boxing is gonna run that game.

Animals are the best fighters, watch these anteaters having a jiu-jitsu match, rolling for heel hooks and taking each other's back man.

Those things are scary as fuck.

Imagine that in prehistoric Australia that there were basically these things running around - but like 3 times bigger.

Also, steve erwin was such a moron - I remember he got chased down by one of these and they almost caught him.

I hate reptiles and these things are the top of my disgust list

Imagine that in prehistoric Australia that there were basically these things running around - but like 3 times bigger.

Also, steve erwin was such a moron - I remember he got chased down by one of these and they almost caught him.

They say early man learned to fight by watching animals. Thus younger kids naturally resort to scratches, kicks (animal attacks) and wrestling when they and fight/roughhouse. The act of punching has to be learned.

They'd be in trouble if they found themselves in my guard.

I dated a girl nicknamed The Komodo once. I thought it was just because she was part Azn until the doc down the clinic showed me some Attenborough. Of course by then it was too late. Broke up with her a couple of months later

I think I got take it if it's spit wasnt poisonous. They slobber alot when they fight too.

that was legit wrestling,he even took the back

I never knew they fought like that those fuckers are huge and strong with poison saliva filled with deadly bacteria if they bite that tail must hurt like hell if it whips your leg

I dated a girl nicknamed The Komodo once. I thought it was just because she was part Azn until the doc down the clinic showed me some Attenborough. Of course by then it was too late. Broke up with her a couple of months later

So did she get the name because of all the bacteria or what?

that was legit wrestling,he even took the back

I never knew they fought like that those fuckers are huge and strong with poison saliva filled with deadly bacteria if they bite that tail must hurt like hell if it whips your leg
are we sure he wasnt trying to mate? maybe that is some mating ritual

I don’t know how he didn’t realise they were going to go for him. Taronga zoo in Sydney has a Komodo enclosure and those things always look at you like you are dinner. Ever since I was a kid it was the one creature that reminded me of a dinosaur like from Jurassic Park.

Also, steve erwin was such a moron - I remember he got chased down by one of these and they almost caught him
One of these days if he's not careful, dem animals is gonna kill him!

It’s Irwin and he’s an Australian icon you fuckin dickhead

I think I can take it if it's spit wasnt poisonous. They slobber alot when they fight too.

The loser needs to learn to Pull Guard; he gave up his back way too easy.

Back